🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 223.5 — 3/13/15 TWO CHARTED 162

The gang kicks off this week’s episode of Two Charted with talk about haircuts of the past, ring tones of the future, Howard’s big announcement about the latest Gu Cruise ventures. Then, as aided by Stard, the gang discusses the origin of the American Jacuzzi, as well as the migration behaviors of turtles. Later, Howard reveals the greatest and only way to watch film and TV with a new method known as “hour spackling.” Additionally, Kulap reveals the one documentary that everyone needs to watch tonight. Lastly, the crew wraps up with gifts, but not before Howard picks a fight with technology.

"Tur-tle dot dot" OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Like 2

What was the 'I don't want to watch Game of Thrones, I just want to listen to Led Zeppelin' line?

How: TURTLE DOT DOT?

Stard: JUST TWO DOTS?

Ku: ELLIPSES?

How: ON TOP OF EACH OTHER, DOT DOT

Ku: COLON?

greatest interaction of all time.

• Like 3

Associated Press Stylebook:

colon ( : ) The most frequent use of a colon is at the end of a sentence to introduce lists, tabulations, texts, etc.

Capitalize the first word after a colon only if it is a proper noun or the start of a complete sentence: He promised this: The company will make good all the losses. But: There were three considerations: expense, time and feasibility.

EMPHASIS: The colon often can be effective in giving emphasis: He had only one hobby: eating.

LISTINGS: Use the colon in such listings as time elapsed (1:31:07.2), time of day (8:31 p.m.), biblical and legal citations (2 Kings 2:14; Missouri Code 3:245-260).

DIALOGUE: Use a colon for dialogue. In coverage of a trial, for example:

Bailey: What were you doing the night of the 19th?

Mason: I refuse to answer that.

Q AND A: The colon is used for question-and-answer interviews:

Q: Did you strike him?

A: Indeed I did.

INTRODUCING QUOTATIONS: Use a comma to introduce a direct quotation of one sentence that remains within a paragraph. Use a colon to introduce long quotations within a paragraph and to end all paragraphs that introduce a paragraph of quoted material.

PLACEMENT WITH QUOTATION MARKS: Colons go outside quotation marks unless they are part of the quotation itself.

MISCELLANEOUS: Do not combine a dash and a colon.

• Like 1

I wish Howard was my English teacher growing up. That was a great piece of information.

Also, Kulap's description of The Jinx: (dot dot) The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst is not a spoiler about the dismemberment, as this is revealed in the first segment of the show. The LA murder is close to spoiler-y, but the point of the show is that Robert Durst hasn't talked to anyone regarding this stuff until now.

LOVE eps like this where everyone is in good spirits and Howard is killing it with hilarity. Perfect Twooch!

• Like 1

hmm, I bought one of the life coach sessions and just assumed that it was e-mail thing since it gave no mention of having to be local. hopefully that isn't at the expense of the people who live near LA... all douche minutiae aside, they should get an actual sit-down if those were the original terms.

I watched all of The Jinx this weekend, and wow, that ending was pretty incredible.

Sign in to follow this