🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Darbler Cheesegarbler

'Zouks in the upcoming season of Community!

I just saw him, along with Paget Brewster and Keith David as new regulars (I don't think Zouks is recurring, but that would be amazing), and now all of my worries about this season are gone. He also looks like he's in top-form in the scene from the promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtbBqJez33k

• Like 2

You're crying...? You cry when I tell you to cry... so reabsorb that disgusting droplet of salt and bad choices back into your doughy body, and then call your mother to see if you can be reabsorbed back into her doughy body or so help me God - I will take that tear, I will freeze it, and I will stab you in the eye with it - you waste of a soul-shaped hole forgotten by God.
  • Like 3

Finally watched the episode, Mantzoukas was seriously amazing. He seemed perfect for that role.

The most amazing thing in the episode though, definitely one of the best things in any Community episode, was that insane reference to the IT lady and how Frankie couldn't get a hold of her, and how she would hear a high-pitched noise that made her nose bleed... The reason this is so fucking awesome is that this is a reference to how Paget Brewster played the IT lady in a previous season, so trying to contact her is causing some kind of anomaly in the show's reality. This season is great! I hope 'Zouks is a recurring character.

Sign in to follow this