🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

I already told NPR it was the Sinbad episode, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell them again.

• Like 1

i would go for sinbad because it is very good and also will be accessible to people who barely understand what podcasts are because they saw him on tv

• Like 9

i had corn on the cob, pierogies and roast chicken

not very sloppy, the corn was good, the chicken was salty

• Like 2

mushroom risotto

2jct3qv.jpg

comes in small disposable trough

tastes fine

who gives a shit

fuck dinner

What's important is that you know that you are loved and that you don't have to have cries for help for dinner.

There is so much good in the world that grey, wet rice, even as a self inflicted punishment, is beneath you.

Be strong, kittens.

• Like 6

Hey guys, I've been away for awhile doing things and stuff. What's been going on?

NPR has decided to select the top podcasts on the planet. I say Episode 59 with Paul Scheer is exactly what NPR has been craving. The music score is electrifying and Mr. Speilberg would agree with me on the importance of music in setting up scenes. A live orchestra would be very next level though. Music makes the people come together. Music mixes the bourgeosie and the rebel......

Hi guys I lied before and of those bands I only saw Merchandise, they were great as usual, their guitarist is one of the best and I really like watching him play. I also saw 2 sets from a band called Uniform, so far easily the best band I hadn't heard before. I left early and I feel good about my decision. There is a show on the bridge after bar close, and it has a really good lineup, but I don't want to be out until 5 and then get up at 8 for work and then work and then play a show and then watch a million bands again. I will do the bridge shows tomorrow and Saturday instead if they're any good.

I was going to read the fanfic but I did a search for the word "fork" and it appeared 0 times, so fuck that.

• Like 18

I still can't tell if Pauley Shore was getting legitimately impatient when he asked if there was a producer to speed things up or if he was joking. The hobo moment is still amazing.

I think both the Sinbad and Paul Sheer episodes are worthy recommendations. Van Wilder meets...well I don't wanna say it but Van Helsing!

• Like 2

Hey y'all,

Was busy short shucking corn all day cause lost a bet with an oil painting of my great great grandma. Her cold, icey visage will follow u around the veranda and guide your family's progress in America.

Any1 known what show Hayes is currently working on?

Valerie Bryäñt, got a list of top five FPS games? In the model UN that iz forum I consider you The USA, ie, your silence this week is deafening and unforgettable to us. I call dibs on representative of St. Barts or that one time Chë got to address.

All assembled please freely dib your nation states.

Ran Ran, more updates please. Also, your one twiiter critic's arms are tooo short 2 box with Ran Ran. Gjve 'Greggy' ol boys info and kick back.

Let them eat vegan cupcakes, BoScout

• Like 13

I still can't tell if Pauley Shore was getting legitimately impatient when he asked if there was a producer to speed things up or if he was joking. The hobo moment is still amazing.

I think both the Sinbad and Paul Sheer episodes are worthy recommendations. Van Wilder meets...well I don't wanna say it but Van Helsing!

an HH IQ test should be mandatory to write in the forums. I have put my Baby Beethoven tapes away and am currently working on my I-Cute score with a little help from hours of HH. Inside jokes are the best since outside ones get lost if not tied to sleeves like mittens. all HH inside jokes and pop culture stories are handy indeed ;)

• Like 1

Hey y'all,

Was busy short shucking corn all day cause lost a bet with an oil painting of my great great grandma. Her cold, icey visage will follow u around the veranda and guide your family's progress in America.

Any1 known what show Hayes is currently working on?

Valerie Bryäñt, got a list of top five FPS games? In the model UN that iz forum I consider you The USA, ie, your silence this week is deafening and unforgettable to us. I call dibs on representative of St. Barts or that one time Chë got to address.

All assembled please freely dib your nation states.

Ran Ran, more updates please. Also, your one twiiter critic's arms are tooo short 2 box with Ran Ran. Gjve 'Greggy' ol boys info and kick back.

Let them eat vegan cupcakes, BoScout

hahahahaahhaa. that's a good one. everyone should try brain streaming in the hive

Hayes is currently writing for the new Jody Hill/Danny McBridge show for HBO, Vice Principals. It's scheduled to premiere next year.

• Like 10

tracking the internal logic of each boscout post is becoming one of my favorite forum pastimes. only second to privately assembling my expansive Enemies List

• Like 6

In an attempt to be a better forum guy and person, I'm going to try my darndest to condense all of these crazy thoughts into one post, instead of making multiple posts which is a no no.

• mwn - it's funny that you say that, because I was just thinking that I would like for them to do another call-in episode so they could talk to boscout, or even just have him on as the guest for the whole episode. He is intriguing and frightening all at once

• prediction: Will Monday's CBB be Sean and Hayes with PFT? It seems that the stars are aligning. S & H doing all of the ads with Scott + PFT new podcast= S+H+PFT+CBB= yes.

• A BEAR - I saw you on Sesame Street this morning. Congratulations on your new found stardom. You have proven me wrong in my criticism of your new brand. The hat and glasses obviously caught the attention of the big muckety-mucks at PBS. This is only the beginning for you, I'm sure. Maybe you'll be introduced as a recurring character on downtown abbey next season.

IMG_2572_zpskqy3ap4r.jpg

• Like 9

I had a crazy dream last night that I lived in a house with Sean and Hayes and they claimed that they were in graduate school but really they werent and then we went on a wild road trip to New Orleans

Fixed* ♡♡♡♡♡

Great job, everybody loves it when a new person comes on the forums and immediately says bizarre and uncomfortable sexual stuff about one of the few female members.

• Like 15

I'm driving with a friend from Boston to New York today and I want to play him an episode of HH but I can't decide which one. He already listens to that other.show. Which 1 should I do?

• Like 1

Great job, everybody loves it when a new person comes on the forums and immediately says bizarre and uncomfortable sexual stuff about one of the few female members.

You got to be on here for at least three weeks AND accrue 1 Clem Dawg and 3 Hayzies before you can pull that off.

I'm driving with a friend from Boston to New York today and I want to play him an episode of HH but I can't decide which one. He already listens to that other.show. Which 1 should I do?

Go with the Hot Boxerman and Jeff Ulrich ep.

• Like 4

Joe, can you add a section to your guide on how to read a room, cuz it seems like it might be useful to some people.

• Like 8

2nd pft ep

• Like 1

Can anyone remind me why I'm the admin for a facebook group about puggles with over 2,200 members?

W6GoaYa.jpg

QsiKk9b.jpg

• Like 6

I've been singing The Popcorn Gallery theme to myself at work all day.

Thanks Tim. Most of us love you very deeply.

#TeamTreese

• Like 9

Can anyone remind me why I'm the admin for a facebook group about puggles with over 2,200 members?

W6GoaYa.jpg

QsiKk9b.jpg

These photos are the answer to your question.

• Like 5

Anyone see the guy from Gilmore Guys doing remixes of "Take Me to Church" while staring emotionless at the camera on Twitter? It's good

• Like 2

We already did the D pics but here's my mom's D (my GD):

1836874_10152330945619578_557454179_o.jpg

He's the one all the way to the right. Charming fella, ain't he?

• Like 16