🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes open the show with a breakdown of how a table read works and update us on the status of the pilot from the last episode. Then, SHELBY FERO comes back to the show to talk about writing on Robot Chicken and the space show, reminisce on skateboarding with Sean, and make a shocking confession. Then, the guys bring out some cigarettes to share with Shelby and a modified Popcorn Gallery makes an appearance.

• Like 4

Cigarettes? Can I still show this to all those kids?

I'll take my answer off the air.

Love your show!

P.S. Where eppy?

• Like 3

Hi guys.

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to drop my usual clever & witty repartee on this thread because Peter Fonda just hired me to be Bridget's new au pair.

I know. I thought it was weird too. I'm 22 years younger than her but when Peter calls you drop everything. He's paying me 20000 a week and a box of Google Glasses so if anyone wants a pair let me know.

So I met Bridget for the first time today and, as I was tucking her in, I asked her how much she likes the podcast. She told me Hayes is some kind of genius and that Sean is Hollywood's OG Bad Boy but she was unaware of the podcast!!!

I know!! Anyway when we come back from the Paddy's day Parade today I'm going to start her off on episode one. Frankly, her career could use it.

I'll keep you in touch in between naps and feeding and questions about Single White Female. I'm sure she'll be pretty tuckered out after all the walking and candy and dying her hair green.

Wish me luck.

• Like 5

I haven't listened yet, but I think it would be pretty hilarious if their is no mention of cigarettes in this whole thing.

• Like 2

Shelby Faro again? I guess she should be called Shel-c Far1. Or Shel-a Far-1, depending on which way you're going.

I've not gotten to the guest segment yet, I'll let you know what I feel about the whole epi once I finish it. Strong advert so far.

e: James Dean-type

e2: or maybe the Batman villain The Penguin

jBFDein.jpg

• Like 4

If by making the dress a bad guys, could you possibly make a legal rights to still have it in your film? It would also ensure Cody Boy Nature Boy wouldn't rise to fame through this lead role, and his star power wouldn't overpower yours, and then maybe someday you would be a engineers for his podcast?

• Like 3

This PCG is just fantastic, tho it denies me yet another chance for my "Shell be far O? like, a conch will symbolize to you a far distant orgasm? In the future?" gag

• Like 5

A very good episode, but as a former smoker I was cringing a little bit at Sean and Hayes' ignorance on the subject. Looking at the episode photos, I can tell they cut into the pack way before the cigarettes were ripe. Next time, fellas, you should keep them in a paper bag inside a dark place for three or four days. The pack should have a little bit of "give" to it, which shows the cigarettes are tender and flavorful and ready to be smoked.

Edit: Whoa I got the Pro Version! Can't wait to check out Lorg, I'm enticed by the promise of a lot of hair. Thanks Shelby!

• Like 12

Someone should have made a "vape culture" joke, that would have been quite funny I think.

• Like 6

This whole cigarettes thing... I just don't know, guys. I mean, I get it, I think. Just... I don't know.

I just really want to be cool and stuff.

• Like 3

Because Picasso sound like he saying you're picking at your butt.

• Like 3

Why did you two Hindenburg your skyrocketing careers by appearing on Haim Slides?

Nope. Nope. Nope. No thank you. Adios.

• Like 11

Why did you two Hindenburg your skyrocketing careers by appearing on Haim Slides?

This looks like a personal attack. Who even is this guy?

• Like 8

Maybe it's good! I mean, if a skyrocket is good, which is something that rises into the sky and then explodes...a Hindenburg is probably REALLY good.

Edit: I thought of another reason that its good. The Hindenburg killed a lot of people, and in comedy, killing a bunch of people is like the best you can do!

Edit:Also, did you notice that Doc-Occerman really started to notice Sean and Hayes after they went on Haim Slides? Longer time slot, now they're reading all the ads, etc.

• Like 4

Finally got Bridget to take a nap. She was real cranky.

I can't wait for this:

Wypn9HI.jpg?1

Please give Peter Travers credit for that review.

• Like 4

Alright, so, on the one hand, I hate to stir up controversy, but on the other, I love it because I am a villain.

I can't prove it, but I've got a real hunch that JMonsterFace and A Bear are the same person, which means this gentleman got the pro version 2 weeks in a row. Is everyone OK with that? Does it make you mad? scared even?

I'd really like to investigate this further, but since I am a villain, I don't really have access to detective types like Batman or Sherlock Holmes, or even his friend Winston. As far as I'm aware, there are no evil detectives.

p.s. Whenever I use the word "Villain" I ask that you read it the way Adam Devine says it in his HH episode.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

What is this guy, some kind of...villain!?

By the way, this forum has its very own Mean Detective.

• Like 9