🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 242.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 147

Randy and Jason welcome to the show stand up, writer, and longtime friend, Jordan Rubin, who offers some very inside information pertaining to the curious case of Robert Durst, during which time, surprise guest Robert Durst, joins the show. Additionally, Jordan talks about some of his upcoming projects, including why a story about zombie beavers is the only story that needs to be told. Then, Daniel Van Kirk covers stories from around the world that include the notorious bowel movement bandit and a young man whose machete wielding ways has aged him dramatically.

• Like 1

Jordan Rubin's mom : Kathie Durst :: Rich Somer : Malaysian Airlines flight 370

DVK's Durst was great. I'm not sure Jordan's mom's building is the same one she was headed supposedly to when she disappeared, because that was always referred to as being on Riverside Dr. and Jordan said his mom lived on 86th St., but I checked and those streets do cross, so I guess it's possible.

"We'll put a link on the website"... "We'll post this picture on the site".... 2 things that seem to never happen anymore on Sklarbro.

Sign in to follow this