🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 224 — Tardy To The Party

Howard and Kulap, as played by Jason Mantzoukas, kick off the show with a classic test of who has given their fans a better out of body experience. Then, Jason and Howard are joined by fellow host Kulap Vilaysack! Kulap drops by the studio to offer some very insider information as to why she was tardy to this week’s recording. Additionally, our crew discusses the many facets of living in France, including greeting cards, pick-pockets, ladies, and the general smell. Later, Jason and our hosts write an original song, live in the studio. Lastly, Jason fields questions from Chartists, wherein he reveals how he discovered what funny was.

You guys! April won At Midnight last night you guys!

*fighting urge to correct about Rhianna.

• Like 3

You guys! April won At Midnight last night you guys!

*fighting urge to correct about Rhianna.

Nice. I didn't add on a minute so my DVR cut off the winner.

(Barbados)

• Like 1

Want this damn tour so bad. Needless to say, Zu Zu is my fav. Awesome episode.

P.S. If you haven't watched the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 it's amazing.

• Like 2

HAHAH, basically had an aneurysm at work when I heard....

"1 bone, 2 bone, bunchabones, digits!

1 bone, 2 bone, bunchabones, digits!

whether you're a bird, or your a ___________

well I dont want to say... the little person"

• Like 4

Ugh... late 60s-70s Miles Davis is terrible. Whereas late 50s-early 60s is easily the best stuff he ever did.

Wonderful episode, but way too short. Zouks being able to do a Kulap intro twice as good as Howard has ever managed to do it was amazing. Kulap's surprise/delight over Jason's Gilmore Girls fandom was great.

• Like 3

I guess Name The Judges on The Voice France is the Who Charted version of CBB's Name French Actors.

• Like 4

I guess Name The Judges on The Voice France is the Who Charted version of CBB's Name French Actors.

Yes! I knew there was something else I wanted to mention. It's amazing how similar those were, even down to the French Stewart and French Montana answers.

• Like 1

30:25-30:30

Jason - "Have you seen the 30 for 30 shorts?"

Howard - "Do they do a bathing suit?"

HAHAHA!!! :D

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT 30 FOR 30 DOCUMENTARIES 30 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS INTO THE EPISODE, PRETTY WILD HOW THAT HAPPENED!!!

:lol::o:lol::o:lol:

• Like 1

30:25-30:30

Jason - "Have you seen the 30 for 30 shorts?"

Howard - "Do they do a bathing suit?"

HAHAHA!!! :D

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT 30 FOR 30 DOCUMENTARIES 30 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS INTO THE EPISODE, PRETTY WILD HOW THAT HAPPENED!!!

:lol::o:lol::o:lol:

I love it when little weird things like that happen. They were once talking about Sprite and it was literally spoken the same second I was looking at a Sprite billboard on my drive home, blew my mind!!

i love zouks. i love that he is a big movie crier. i will tear up at some pretty stupid movies.

I love it when little weird things like that happen. They were once talking about Sprite and it was literally spoken the same second I was looking at a Sprite billboard on my drive home, blew my mind!!

hahaha that is awesome!

Jason is soo funny. Great show.

* Rihanna is from Barbados, not the Bahamas. (Entirely different island nations in different parts of the Caribbean.)

Hayes and Howard are a tour de force in this episode. Hayes is hilarious on everything and he plays off Howard perfectly. I want a new podcast with those two. This is my favorite Whooch of the year.

Sign in to follow this