πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 18 β€” Drew Tarver: Split Ends with Trey Felt

Welcome back to Split Ends, your favorite weekly hair podcast hosted by Trey Felt (Drew Tarver) coming to you backstage at the International Hair Show in Orlando, Florida! This week Trey is joined by the best hair stylist in the country, Craigory James. Craigory tells us how he came up with his infamous Chunky Highlights, how hands on he is with Craigory Salons, and his new line of hair care products. Later, our favorite teenager Traci Reardon joins them to offer advice on hair related questions to her Twitter followers in her recurring segment, β€œHelp Me, Rhonda.”

I want more!

Β 

Literally!

Β 

The show's really hitting its stride, though. And someone needs to sketch Lauren's anatomically bizarre characters for posterity. If only we knew someone who can draw really fast...

• Like 3

this is so good. a small audience in the room laughing would really do the show justice. also a midget cover band playing tiny 20 second songs to segway in and out of the show is my favourite.

• Like 1

This one didn't really work for me. It didn't really build to anything. But I love that this show exists because it gives improvisers the chance to experiment each week.

• Like 2

This one didn't really work for me. It didn't really build to anything. But I love that this show exists because it gives improvisers the chance to experiment each week.

Β 

there is only silent laughter in the show. that's a comedy boner buster. the show is absolutely hilarious.

• Like 1

"I took an 'Emperor's New Clothes' approach." Perfection.

Β 

"Let's name 'em" was a quintessential LL set-up. And two Amanda Calzone Squarespace ads?! Great ep all around.

• Like 2

The more bizarre the episode I think the better. This and the Kate Berlant one have been among my favorites and I think it has to do with the eccentric characters Lapkus plays. Craigory aka slenderman had me cry-laughing with his cirque du soleil style haircuts.

Β 

Also, how can you hate on someone who brought back THE RACHEL?

I loved this episode so much. I swear Lapkus just keeps getting better every week. I listened to the part towards the end when the eight colors of hair were listed off about six times.

Β 

And I can take solace in the fact that when I'm dead, I'll still be wearing clothes for the rest of my life.

Sign in to follow this