🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes talk more about the ups and downs of filming their pilot and Engineer Codyboy gets caught red-handed. Then, screen junkie HAL RUDNICK drops by the studio to talk movies, spoiler alerts, and Good Will Hunting. Hayes reveals a personal issue he's having with the honeypot and the boys play a quick round of of fuck/marry/kill. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask Hal some questions.

• Like 7

I'm excited to listen to this at work. Tuesday mornings can be so bleh but then you realise it's HH day and everything is ok.

And I can't wait to dig in to this article from last summer. I've been putting it off:

ITPAb8B.jpg?1

• Like 7

Have we already concluded Cody is the best engineer? Because Cody is definitely the best engineer.

Really excited to see where Whites and Golds goes from here

• Like 4

i got the pro version, baby

i need to order some extra special dinner to celebrate - all ideas welcome

• Like 12

I'd suggest some nice Indian food, but that may be because I'm hungry and it's been an unusually long amount of time since I last had Indian food. Hope this helped.

• Like 1

i got the pro version, baby

i need to order some extra special dinner to celebrate - all ideas welcome

Feels pretty good doesn't it.

This is what I had for dinner yesterday:

6rbME6O.jpg

It's kind of a deconstructed then reconstructed for a baby shepherds pie. It can only be eaten with a small thomas the tank engine spoon as well.

I can give you the recipe if you like?

• Like 4

Now, this guy? This guy? He gets it.

edit: this about the podcast guest, I'm at work and can't see the image above but I'm sure its very nice

• Like 4

More like Great Will Hunting.png

Darn right this section requires expansion. They don't even mention who plays Goodwill !

The official movie website isn't any help either

4dafe5b8-b470-4349-86fc-e119c6bd6d86.png

• Like 7

The whisper what up what up was really doing it for me. Is this a ASMR?

Also, Cody....Vice News? Really?

P.S. This is full circle on the monster load front. I believe that was one of the first episodes of RSS right?

• Like 12

this is such a great episode. i love engineer cody. also, i had hal as my ucb sketch 101 teacher and he was the best.

• Like 20

cody boy dropping the ball, and i love this

• Like 9

P.S. This is full circle on the monster load front. I believe that was one of the first episodes of RSS right?

Dammit you're right! Now I really regret not including a Cool Wazoo in the pic I posted. Lets just hope S+H aren't forgetting to use them on the set.

• Like 2

I don't think Joshie is going to like this episode.

reference

speaking of old threads, this made me wonder where Hunter went, i liked that guy, good poster

HUNTER COME HOME

good ep, i liked the right after the song part a lot

• Like 5

I don't feel like being coy or ironic so I'll just say this episode was really fantastic. This show, and all of you goobers on the boards, really do bring a lot of joy to my life. Not that there aren't other sources of joy, but that doesn't mean this doesn't matter. Joy is good. Y'all are a bunch of cool cats, and by the time Hal got to his crazy movie-tourettes I was in hysterics.

• Like 13

What up what up, I haven't listened to this ep yet but I won't let that stop me from speaking my mind.

HUGE NEWS: I managed to get my roommate hooked on hollywood handbook! A regular scoop troop member even! Take that wolf den (bend right down and suck on these)!

Now that I have your attention, Sean and Hayes, where's my goddamn pro-version? I donated $100 ($117 Canadian) to this dang show and all I want is for a pseudo-celebrity to say "Spenny". Is that so much to ask? Please and thanks.

• Like 16

S&H, Spenny and I go way back ((s)he mentioned (s)he liked my song like six months ago) so I can vouch for his/her pro-version readiness. I'm authorizing.

• Like 6

S&H, Spenny and I go way back ((s)he mentioned (s)he liked my song like six months ago) so I can vouch for his/her pro-version readiness. I'm authorizing.

I'm a boy

• Like 8