🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Razor Boy

You Two Talkin U2 To Me Too? Yes. - Is it worth a listen?

I just listened to every UTU2TM over the past few weeks. Now I get it, guys.

I saw the podcast "You Two Talkin U2 To Me Too? Yes" in my search results, and I'm wondering what the consensus over here might be. Would you say it's worth the time of a new UTU2TM fan?

For what it's worth, I really don't like U2 at all. I have now heard of them, though.

• Like 1

If you're talkin' "Me 2 I'm Talkin' U2 To U Too" then that's just a one-time episode of With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus, and yeah it's worth listening! My favorite episode of With Special Guest is "The Tom Leykis Radio Program" with James Adomian, I've listened to it 4, maybe 5 times. If you like his Leykis, also check out the episodes of CBB "Out of Bleeps" and "Blow Me Up Tom", both are incredible not just because of Adomian but also because of the reactions from the other guests and Scott.

Oh, I'm familiar with WSGLL. And when it comes to Tom Leykis, I know what you're tablkn ablout.

You Two Talkin U2 To Me Too? Yes. appears to be a non-Earwolf-affiliated venture. Made by a couple of fans.

I'm just hoping someone on here will tell me whether it's worth it to listen to two people I've never heard of talk into some low-budge mics about a podcast that we all like. My instincts say no, but then I'm kind of an asshole.

• Like 1

Oops, sorry! I tried Googling it and couldn't find anything, so I just assumed you meant that episode. Good luck in your travels, but my instinct also says it's probably stupid if it's just a couple of people in their basement trying to emulate Adam Scott Aukerman.

You Two Talkin U2 To Me Too? Yes. appears to be a non-Earwolf-affiliated venture. Made by a couple of fans.

One of those fans is Tony Thaxton, musician, occasional drummer/Garon replacement on Never Not Funny, and host of Christmas-themed podcast Feliz Navipod (which has had very enjoyable episodes with comedy favorites like Paul F. Tompkins, Jimmy Pardo, April Richardson, etc.) In fact, the episode with Jonah Ray contains one of the greatest moments in all of podcast history.

What I'm trying to say is, dude is not just a rando.

• Like 2

I've listened to a couple. They're pretty good. They're fans of the Scotts and along with talking about the UTU2TM podcast, they go off in their own silly little tangents. So, very much in the spirit of UTU2TM.

Its certainly on my list for some point down the line to re-listen to UTU2TM then listen to the accompanying YTTU2TMTY episodes as I go along.

the episode with Jonah Ray contains one of the greatest moments in all of podcast history.

Wonder what that means. I'll start here, then.

greatest moments in all of podcast history.

Oh boy!

• Like 1

Oh boy!

I re-download the episode every few months just to listen to that part again.

• Like 1

I did the exact same thing lately. Not into U2, although they're hits are good, but this podcast was great, especially the first six or so.

Sign in to follow this