🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Lando

HDTGM Jams Mega Mix

The version of this song from Second Sight doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the Internet, so here's another bubblegum cover to stand in its place.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like I duplicated a previous Freejack post.

Edited by sycasey 2.0

anyone? .... anyone??? ....

3A9eupM.png

I saw! I’m not on Spotify, though.

anyone? .... anyone??? ....

3A9eupM.png

Oh I can do this rather quickly lol. If I wasn't already beaten to it of course!

I cannot find Rodney Dangerfield's rendition of Great Balls of Fire anywhere and I am very disappointed.

• Like 1

I cannot find Rodney Dangerfield's rendition of Great Balls of Fire anywhere and I am very disappointed.

This the first and last time anyone will ever say that.

Okay I got a playlist started with everything I could find that was mentioned here. Some things literally haven't been put on Spotify, but also there's a possibility that I didn't dig deep enough for them (I mean why wouldn't Grace Jones want Storm on there???). So if there's something specific y'all want on here let me know by giving me the exact artist and song title because Spotify doesn't have very specific search functions so I'll need to know how to find it.

• Like 1

I truly, truly love this version of 'Ghost Riders in the Sky' from Blues Brothers 2000.

• Like 1

I truly, truly love this version of 'Ghost Riders in the Sky' from Blues Brothers 2000.

Me too!

I've updated the HDTGM playlist with some of the most recent movie additions! Still working on getting everything that was deemed Iconic from each movie. As always if you have any requests that need to be added pls let me know!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 2:14 PM, taylorannephoto said:

I've updated the HDTGM playlist with some of the most recent movie additions! Still working on getting everything that was deemed Iconic from each movie. As always if you have any requests that need to be added pls let me know!

Will you add both Bryan Adams's "Heaven" and "Obsession" by Michael Des Barres & Holly Knight from "A Night in Heaven"?

• Thanks 1