🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 181 — Don't Say Nothin'

Paul F. Tompkins, Dan Lippert, and Drew Tarver are caught in a door to door scavenger hunt, are haunted when a scary movie bleeds into reality, and make sure to not snitch about what’s really going on at the farmers market on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll also call a PTA meeting to encourage bullying as it promotes bone strength, visit a snobby Crate and Barrel in Aspen, and meet Darryl, a drunk theatre fan. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Just finished listening to Spontaneanation, realized it was past 3am, checked to see if the new I4H was up, and there was PFT staring right back at me. And he dropped by CBB earlier this week too.

None of this is a complaint.

• Like 7

Oh my god that Strangers/Slender Thumbs sketch was so friggin' funny.

"OH MY GOD... ... I did it again."

• Like 1

That Scavenger hunt scene did not go in the direction I was expecting, but was genius.

• Like 1

Dan lippert is really great, something about his voice and his style really makes me laugh

• Like 2

PFT's killer gardener character was hysterical, I loved how he kept jumping back into the conversation. "I'm going to kill you... with this garden I just planted"

• Like 2

The minute Besser said white tennis outfit I knew he was referencing Funny Games. Good episode. I might have to check out Strangers!

• Like 1

If anyone is interested in checking out Killgore - the show they're prepping for in Paul F. Tompkins drunken TV star story - there are a bunch of clips of it on the UCB's website, including Andy Daly as a parapalegic who demands that Paul F. Tompkins "eat me" in the most literal of senses.

My favorite improv4humans are always the ones where I have a hard time choosing my favorite parts. This qualifies as one of those.

That Scavenger hunt scene did not go in the direction I was expecting, but was genius.

It was like reverse Funny Games... with a scavenger hunt theme? Yep.

edit; and then they referenced it, making this redundant. SHUT UP WORDS!

Fun episode. I was happy to see PFT on another episode and that by having an all male group of humans we got so many woman impersonations. It's probably because of my love for Kids in the Hall, but I enjoy that. The casually dark humor in this episode was great!

Sign in to follow this