🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1608 - Matt Walsh

Telling the truth with Matt Walsh.

There's some pretty funny discussion of Smokey & the Bandit 3 in the Patton Oswalt episode from season 13. The full video of that one is up on Youtube:

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 2

It's impossible to dislike Matt Walsh.

Although I may have to unsubscribe due to their position on gerbils. ;)

• Like 3

"Aaaahhh, well we all have a tough elevator ride."

• Like 5

That Gerbil talk made my commute home stuck in awful traffic just a little bit better

thanks for that good fellas

• Like 2

It's impossible to dislike Matt Walsh.

He's so incredibly down-to-earth and sweet. And hilarious to boot.

I'm really liking this NNF trend of asking other offices/places of business about little changes to their workplace.

• Like 4

Great stuff as always. One correction my pedantic little mind can't help but make: McClellan, not McCullough, was the terrible wimpy general of Lincoln's. Matt Walsh might have gotten McCullough from David McCullough, a popular historian who wrote "John Adams."

• Like 2

im a little afraid that if they bother people in their building too regularly they will get kicked out of their office

• Like 1

He's so incredibly down-to-earth and sweet. And hilarious to boot.

I'm really liking this NNF trend of asking other offices/places of business about little changes to their workplace.

We've got Andy Daly and Graham Elwood getting sent to 7/11, never forget, Rich to the neighbors and now Matt Walsh as well. Can they be considered NNF show correspondents?

And moist doesn't really affect me. Unless you use in the context of a "moist puss". Then I'm on board.

• Like 2

In honor of Matt's neighbor, I'm pulling for 16 Hitman this weekend

• Like 3

Seems like there was a misunderstanding on the Snopes article about the gerbil, the "true account" read was an quoting an example of the rumor that is passed around around, not part of the actual Snopes article, and is right under the great big red "FALSE." Directly below in the actual article about the rumor:

Contrary to widespread public belief, "gerbil-stuffing" is unknown as an actual sexual practice, nor are we aware of a verified medical case of a gerbil having been extracted from a patient's rectum. Despite the assiduousness with which doctors record unusual items removed from patients' rectums in order to write them up as illustrative cases, we haven't yet found a medical journal article involving a gerbil removal.
  • Like 2

im going with 16 holiday

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this