🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 20 — Stephanie Allynne: Jillian Palmer Arbonne Podcast

Welcome back to the Jillian Palmer Arbonne Podcast with your host Jillian Palmer (Stephanie Allynne)! Jillian is the top Arbonne saleswoman in the Riverside, Orange County, San Diego area and joining her today is her artsy daughter Jade Palmer. They’ll talk about Jade’s charcoal art, who Jade is taking to the upcoming high school dance, and practice doing an Arbonne sale. Then, Jillian’s Twitter helper Traci Reardon stops by to offer advice on whether to continue to go to grad school and more to her Twitter followers in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

WHAT?

"It's four inches... from the floor." Nicely misdirected.

I hope Tracie will tackle other UTU2TM questions, such as what her deductible is, when she gets there or how she talks when she talks about cuisine.

loved this one, cracked me up

• Like 3

I was 100% Jade when I was in high school... Which is to say this made me laugh out loud repeatedly

• Like 1

"She has a man's hair cut."

"Yeah, she's an ugly bitch.....and she's poor."

The delivery of that line was FLAWLESS.

This was one of my favorite episodes so far. Which is impressive since I've enjoyed all of them.

A little late listening to this one, but right off the bat, I can tell it's going to be an awesome episode. Stephanie did such a great job setting the table. Gave Lauren plenty to work with and established the characters' relationship in a few quick sentences in verbal intonations.

Pro as hell!

Further evidence why the "guests" should be members of Wild Horses as often as possible.

Sign in to follow this