🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

I do do (lol) Shakespeare often. Here I am last summer being a very good actor boy as Sir Toby Belch in Twelfth Night.

HePWa37.jpg

Great pic.

• Like 7

I do do (lol) Shakespeare often. Here I am last summer being a very good actor boy as Sir Toby Belch in Twelfth Night.

Very cool, lovin that pic. I also did Twelfth Night last summer, here I am post-slap as Sir Andrew Aguecheek

1008784_10151771915606387_472205204_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

• Like 13

Upset at the boys for referring to Chanson's dad as "Chanson's dad" rather than Chandad. I guess that level of inability to see the component parts of a person's name and make a joke about it is why they keep coming back to the forums for PCG questions week after week.

The correct phrasing is "Chanson's D"

• Like 8

Steve H: I really hope your kid forgives you. Also the kid seemed to really enjoy the tenor of Sean's voice.

1. That's right! We have sunshine too AMERICA!

I asked him if he forgave me and he said "No." However, that's one of the only things he says so it's hard to get a read on him. I asked him why he won't forgive me and his response was "Elmo!", so who knows...

I'm sure he does recognize their voices from being forced to listen to podcasts everyday when he's in his carseat. It also may have sounded like that because I was chasing him around with the phone so he could listen to what they were saying, which he really seemed to enjoy.

• Like 10

Also, Much Ado About Nothing is actually my favorite Shakespeare play. I just froze up when Sean asked me and immediately forgot everything I have ever learned about Shakespeare until Taming of the Shrew popped in my head.

Just wanted to clear that up, I know it was weighing heavily on your souls.

• Like 12

I knew Groot wasn't dead. I'm really good at predicting where movies are going cause I've seen so many of them.

The dilution of the Air Bud franchise by the Buddies series is disappointing. and I never got why after taking on baseball, soccer, football and basketball the next step was volleyball. Hockey would've made more sense in terms of popularity, and at least as much sense with respect to whether a dog actually could play the sport. maybe they worried putting a dog on ice skates would set off alarms at the AHA, but they didn't make him wear sneakers or cleats so he could've skated barepaw.

A Midsummer Night's Dream is my favorite of Will's

• Like 7

I want to interact more on these forums but now it's getting filled with all these super celebrities! I was already intimidated enough that Hayes or Sean might see my comment but its just too much now!

• Like 13

Chanson, this tension between us is out in the open now...

• Like 3

Great ep. Enjoyed calling in. Really love everyone's calls.

"squeezebox nanayno" was a highlight.

Still love you, Engineer Cody.

Dreidel has been hugged.

Jacob, you gotta be more on top of the forums.

• Like 11

I like to think that all of the photos for the ep were taken during my call and that's why the boys are smiling so much because they love me and I was being very funny. Right?

• Like 18

Dreidel has been hugged.

Was it ok hugging? There was some confusion about the nature of the hugging.

• Like 2

No comment.

Will only confirm that Dreidel was hugged.

PS -

Chanson, this tension between us is out in the open now...

Remind me why again.

• Like 2

is watchayakan a girl? because i smell a love connection brewing, baby!

• Like 13

If anyone ever gets the chance to see the Improvised Shakespeare Company do it. It'll really freak your beans.

• Like 4

is watchayakan a girl? because i smell a love connection brewing, baby!

This is a smokescreen. Agata loves Chanson, but she is afeared that he is just using her love to get close to Hayes (not sean)

• Like 4

i had a dream last night that i was singing the HH theme tune at a karaoke bar and woke up thinking 'i'm in too deep'. but then i thought 'no wait, i'm not in deep enough' so here i am commenting on the forums.

anyway, this ep was great and you all came off as v funny!

• Like 13

If anyone ever gets the chance to see the Improvised Shakespeare Company do it. It'll really freak your beans.

I've seen it! Bean officially freaked!

It was soooooooooo good. Non-stop laughs. Ross Bryant is out of control good. And of course Middleditch was great! They were all so talented and quick.

• Like 9

i had a dream last night that i was singing the HH theme tune at a karaoke bar and woke up thinking 'i'm in too deep'. but then i thought 'no wait, i'm not in deep enough' so here i am commenting on the forums.

anyway, this ep was great and you all came off as v funny!

Welcome Jerk.

Nailed it.

• Like 4

Pause. Did Sean just drop a name there?

A Bear? Bobby Abare? Late of Yale varsity football? I smell a rat.

The connections are there, people! You have only to open your eyes!

• Like 6

Even though I was next in line, I am not at all devastated or crying all day! Everyone was so charming and and clever and lovable and made me feel like I'm in a big family just listening to the adults say funny swear words because they don't realize that I'm over in the corner hearing every word. At times I laughed so hard that it felt like someone was trying to take my mind apart with a fork.

• Like 13

Breaking into a construction site to do Shakespeare is actually pretty badass. Renegade Shakespeare, in the muthafuckin' ROUND!

• Like 7

Even though I was next in line, I am not at all devastated or crying all day! Everyone was so charming and and clever and lovable and made me feel like I'm in a big family just listening to the adults say funny swear words because they don't realize that I'm over in the corner hearing every word. At times I laughed so hard that it felt like someone was trying to take my mind apart with a fork.

JMonsterface, you are a better person than me. Because I am devastated and I was crying all day.

• Like 9