🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 202 — Pickup Artist

Tig, David, and Kyle talk about the upcoming pizza challenge and Stephanie raises the stakes with another contest. Then, Ross Jeffries comes by the hatch to talk about the art of seduction, attractive voices, phrasing, communication, and his seduction starter course. If you're interested, you can find more information at www.seduction.com/now.

• Like 1

I really like the fact that Professor Blastoff has non-comedians as guests... well usually I do.

It's hard to believe how often this guest said "that's not funny" on a comedy podcast. I did love Tig's continued use of zero fucks given mode though.

• Like 3

I really like the fact that Professor Blastoff has non-comedians as guests... well usually I do.

It's hard to believe how often this guest said "that's not funny" on a comedy podcast.

This guy was an asshole.

When I saw this episode title, I thought it might be about how "pickup artists" are scumbags or something, but after reading the intro and these posts, I think this might have to be the first PB episode I don't listen to in its entirety.

• Like 1

Aww, man.

Never heard anything from a Pickup Artist that wasn't the scummiest, most misogynist bullshit.

• Like 5

When I saw this episode title, I thought it might be about how "pickup artists" are scumbags or something, but after reading the intro and these posts, I think this might have to be the first PB episode I don't listen to in its entirety.

Same here. I didn't want to miss anything good, but I got reaaaal tempted to turn it off around the point of "I won't call them broads - but I'll call them chicks or babes or pieces of ass." :ph34r:

Why are all pickup artists so totally humorless?!

• Like 3

i think that pick up artists are bad and also trash men. well bye friends

• Like 4

You can catch me at sly fox seduction dot calm

every time he said seduction I cringed

• Like 2

It was kind of odd that he bragged that the Tom cruise character in magnolia was based on him... Maybe he never saw the movie?

• Like 5

Yeah, I found myself cringing uncontrollably after his little story about the girl in the nail salon, claiming he showed balls (to which Tig thankfully replied "Boooo"), and then chalked up not having a picture of her to her having a host of mental issues. First one I've ever had to turn off.

• Like 2

I couldn't be less interested in hearing what some misogynist creep pick-up artist has to say. Is this episode actually worthwhile to listen to? Those guys make my skin crawl.

• Like 2

this guest being completely humorless and so set on getting his message across was THE FUNNIEST part. just think of him as a character and this episode rules

• Like 7

Can we all agree the Kyle's commercial about people being human diarrhea for not buying his tickets is hilarious?

• Like 2

Okay, fair enough. I have faith in Tig, Kyle and David.

Also, check out this guy's photo on the episode page for some extra laughs.

• Like 2

I'm uncomfortable now. Just like David.

This show sounds like it was a trial to get through.

• Like 2

What a load of misogynist flimflammery. I guess it was cool to hear the skepticism... but, oh man, was this guy gross.

• Like 4

Yeah, we don't expect for the podcast to cater to our every whim, but know your clientele. We're not men's rights activists

I'm curious about who books the guests. If it's part of the Professor Blastoff crew, they knowingly invited this guy onto their show. If someone from Earwolf is responsible, I guess nothing was learned from this incident.

Either way, I turned it off after the opening segment. I have zero interest in listening to another male "expert" tell me that women are vagina vending machines if you know which currency to use.

• Like 8

My elderly father is 1,000 miles away and is having a scheduled surgery. All-in-all, I'm okay with that. He should be fine.

This guest (who chooses to be named a myriad of ways) has me so stressed now, and I'm only 36 minutes into the podcast.

Is this part of an April Fools joke?

• Like 1

Does anyone listen to this guy and thinks he knows what he is talking about.

• Like 1