🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 121 — Do It As A Tusken Raider

Are you a fan of Kid Rock, feral wolves, kidney stones, blue arrows, Vin Diesel, dark prayers to dark lords, hiding in trees, or giant blue wolves? Then the episode for you! Or your nightmare!

I like to think that every time Brian eats in the studio an angel of Judas gets their black bat wings. Shout out to Dan for the Tusken ringtone.

All this Vin Diesel talk is making me moist

Aww yeah I like the sound of that. I'm a mollusk.

• Like 2

Holy shit Dan!!! Your Tusken Raider impression is spot on!

This is how they cheer:

tumblr_nas1vexzWf1qd9rjto1_500.gif

• Like 1

Impressive glossolalia from Telfer!

• Like 1

Shout out to Dan for the Tusken ringtone.

Can you upload it somewhere and post a link as I'm too lazy to extract it myself?

Please and thanks,

Etaoin

Dan, your tusken is beautiful. I only pray someone from Disney is listening and you get a part in episode VIII. Brian, your wet mouth sounds were good too.

• Like 2

Dan Telfer is the rug that ties the room together.

Whatever happened to the roc? Might be a good way to get around.

I think the party checked in with that enough times to realize that particular deus ex machina had sailed. Also totally understand why Blaine made that go away, easy transportation is great for getting a party to an adventure, but when one is underway it's not great for an adventure to just let the party fly over obstacles...

I forget if I already posted this in the forums, but at one point a fan of my stand-up made a petition to put me in the new Star Wars movies. It got sent to Disney but that was the end of it. I had this picture commissioned which I've posted before in different context:

B5J-UOECMAAyulf.jpg

From now, until I see the credits at the end of Episode VII, I'll assume that you were cast in it and can't talk about it because of a NDA. Good for you, Dan!

• Like 2

Okay, what the hell was up with this episode?

Paul F. Tompkins is mentioned twice.

Speak of meeting the cast of Land of the Lost.

Brian and his son watching E.T. and mentioning Reese's Pieces.

Meanwhile over on the latest episode of How Did This Get Made which came out on the previous Friday:

There's talk of Betty White having a Land of the Lost portal and feeding Sleestacks.

A long discussion is had over E.T., specifically the proper way to pronounce Reese's Pieces.

Paul F. Tompkins was the special guest.

Now, these episodes weren't recorded anytime close to eachother. Since HDTGM was a live episode it happened over a month before this episode of Nerd Poker.

Obviously It's just a huge coincidence, but am I the only one kinda weirded out by it?

Paul F. started a new podcast on Earwolf. There's piles of promotional stickers with his name on it all over the studio. He has worked with Brian for 20 years. He's not exactly an outlier.

• Like 1