🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 182 — Dave Hause Flip Flop Dip Dop

Singer-songwriter Dave Hause joins Joe Wengert, Brian Huskey, Mary Holland, and Matt Besser for a musical episode of improv4humans! We’ll hear Dave play some songs that will inspire scenes about the reality of being a Nobel poet laureate, an 80s late night talk show host dealing with his fleeting fame in a bar, and having a fetish for taking care of people. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dave Hause’s albums over at www.davehause.com! LA: Get tickets for Matt’s 4/20 Shows at UCB Sunset now at www.ucbtheatre.com!

oh hells yes. love the musical episodes, always good hear a new musician! A plusses all round!

• Like 1

WENGERT!

stole my reply. besides you don't say it right, its pronounced WENGERT!!

• Like 5

I was just singing the praises of Joe Wengert and Mary Holland a few weeks ago on Twitter. In the same tweet, too! So pumped to hear them together on this.

• Like 3

Besser,

I don't know if you've listened to Waxahatchee, but I think you'd dig it and I think she'd make for a solid music episode if you could manage to get her.

• Like 1

I am increasingly becoming a fan of Mary Holland. She knows what's up

Huskey and Wengert are awesome too! This show has turned me on to many comedians, thank you!

• Like 5

I was very happy when Brian Huskey introduced his morning show host character's long, screaming sign on/off because Brian has a hilarious scream, especially when he's shrieking angrily. It hits all the same funny chords for me as Bob Odenkirk's ability to yell things like his catchphrase ""GODDAMMIT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNUNZGBT4Q

• Like 5

Oh man, that scene where Mary plays a girl turned on by helping people that are just a mess was hilarious. Loved Wengert stealth-plugging Trunk Club.

I could go on about how funny these people are, but I gotta go buy some Sleep Flops.

• Like 3

Brian Husky was on fire in this episode. Also, we have been privy to Mary Holland's "honk-shoe" snore before, haven't we?

• Like 1

ALL ROCK STAR EDITION!!! FUCK YES.

Besser,

I don't know if you've listened to Waxahatchee, but I think you'd dig it and I think she'd make for a solid music episode if you could manage to get her.

Oh wow you're right, she's great

Besser,

Angel Olsen would be goo too.

• Like 2

Excellent episode, Mary Holland and Joe Wengert are two of my favorites! Hysterical!

• Like 3

Such a good ep.

the way WENGERT!! immediately started his first date small talk about trunk club really got me.

Mary Holland (Well, all of Wild Horses) and Wengert are people this show introduced me to and they're all so good.

Then there's the Huskman. Probably the most reliable I4H guest. With him on the show nothing will fall flat or between the cracks.

• Like 3

I feel like someone should have told Joe that he missed a button

Great ep tho

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this