🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 246.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 151

Randy and Jason welcome this week’s County author and TV writer Molly McAleer. Molly kicks off the show with talk about how her childhood and how it informed the work she does today, including her book The Alcoholic Bitch Who Ruined Your Life, writing on 2 Broke Girls, as well as her epic performance on Drunk History. Then, Daniel Van Kirk covers stories from around the globe that include a woman that invites a group of boys to grow up a little quicker than necessary and a classic Ohio food dispute. Lastly, the gang is joined by, subject of HBO’s The Jinx, Robert Durst who talks about his relationship with his brother and the last time he saw one of the two women that he’s suspected of murdering.

Support Tornado victims, Steve and Stephanie Messer, by clicking the link: http://www.gofundme.com/r4cdzww

Oh my god, I hate this naive, self important girl so much. The fucking nerve to think it's BOOKWORTHY to attend rehab because she drank wine in the evenings and got in one fight with her boyfriend is staggering. And a rehab facility putting someone on 18+ mgs of benzodiazepines is pure BS. Benzos are severely addictive and one of the few substances whose withdrawals can be fatal, and even high prescriptions are way less than 10mgs.

Deplorable.

I love how philosophical and personal DVK gets in this episode. "It's like the winds of Florence, I've never experienced it, so how can I miss it?" Always hilarious, but this time a little profound. Good ep!

• Like 2

Oh my god, I hate this naive, self important girl so much. The fucking nerve to think it's BOOKWORTHY to attend rehab because she drank wine in the evenings and got in one fight with her boyfriend is staggering. And a rehab facility putting someone on 18+ mgs of benzodiazepines is pure BS. Benzos are severely addictive and one of the few substances whose withdrawals can be fatal, and even high prescriptions are way less than 10mgs. Deplorable.

When I was given Valium to detox from alcohol, they started me on 10 mg, 3 times a day, then gradually tapered it off. You must be thinking about Xanax. 10 mg of Valium is like 2 mg of Xanax.

Sign in to follow this