🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 122 — Haunted Anus

On a very special episode of Nerd Poker, the gang reminisces about infamous episodes of Too Close for Comfort and All in the Family before getting back to taking down flying blue coyotes. Don’t miss it!

• Like 1

If Dan and Ken start their own podcast, "Vin and a Tusken Raider go camping", I will lose my shit and make it my number #1 with a bullet podcast to listen to.

• Like 6

My real issue with the "brony" thing isn't so much their fandom as the fact that they feel the need to couch it in a moniker that is just this side of "nohomo" -- why can't you just be a "my-little-pony fan" without the "BUT IM ALSO TOTALLY A STR8 DUDE" gendered fandom name?

Y'know, I admit, I don't listen to every episode. But every once in awhile, there's the PERFECT episode title to grab my attention and bring me right back in!

Haunted Anus is just such a title.

Downloading now!

My Anus was haunted once.. Until my priest exercised that demon. That's when I learned the importance of stretching before exercising.

Okay, so I hunted down this clip for everybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-gw2_SCjtk

And also, about that title - I see your Haunted Anus, and a I raise you a Haunted Vagina. As a comic fan and a nerd, I wonder if Brian has ever heard of the infamous "Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose (Issue 53)", by Jim Balent? I heard about it from Linkara's Atop the Fourth Wall Youtube show, and apparently it's kinda well known because of one simple - baffling - line:

Tarot53e.jpg

No context for anybody :) Y'all can look it up yourselves - you'll probably end up going to the Invincible Super Blog like I did. Have a fun read about a terrible book!

More and more, I feel like Blaine is basing this adventure on a reject screen write for Nutjob 2.

That video was disturbing. A woman that fat, you shoot her and the bullet will ricochet through the fat folds for two days before reaching anything vital.

Okay, so I hunted down this clip for everybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-gw2_SCjtk

And also, about that title - I see your Haunted Anus, and a I raise you a Haunted Vagina. As a comic fan and a nerd, I wonder if Brian has ever heard of the infamous "Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose (Issue 53)", by Jim Balent? I heard about it from Linkara's Atop the Fourth Wall Youtube show, and apparently it's kinda well known because of one simple - baffling - line:

Tarot53e.jpg

No context for anybody :)/> Y'all can look it up yourselves - you'll probably end up going to the Invincible Super Blog like I did. Have a fun read about a terrible book!

Sign in to follow this