🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
chicknsandwich

A little problem with this podcast...

I've been listening to the Hollywood Hambook for several fucking months and still don't even know how to make a ham sandwich. What's the point of this podcast even? Is there something I'm missing?

• Like 9

Is there something I'm missing?

Something you're "miss"ing? As in something you are doing in the style of a miss? They are called women, ok?

That said, I'm not sure if you are womaning anything. I too would like to know how to make sandwiches.

• Like 1

I think you've missed the point and the proverbial boat on this one, chicknsandwich-man. The point of the podcast isn't to making sandwiches, it's to being good at movies. Sean and Hayes have been working in this industry for years and this has granted them the authority to make controversial and unevidenced assertions about it at large. Plus, I think Hayes did that Jeopardy game one time, which is cool.

• Like 3

I think a beautiful baked potata would be better than a hamburger sandwich or a ham sandwhich

• Like 4

Thanks. That is very helpful and nice.

This podcast is endorsed by Christ himself

He's got 'tude

I think you've missed the point and the proverbial boat on this one, chicknsandwich-man. The point of the podcast isn't to making sandwiches, it's to being good at movies. Sean and Hayes have been working in this industry for years and this has granted them the authority to make controversial and unevidenced assertions about it at large. Plus, I think Hayes did that Jeopardy game one time, which is cool.

That's the thing. Once you're good at making movies, then you'll have underlings and PAs and they'll make the sandwiches.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this