🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DubipR

Womp It Up Guests....

With the debut of the womptastic premiere of Womp It Up!, we're all gonna be listening to the series for the long haul. Marissa's senior project is gonna need guests. Who would you like to see join Wompler and Listler?

Some my choices:

Paul F Tompkins (as Mike the Janitor)

Lauren Lapkus (as Tracy Reardon doing a crossover with her podcast to make it the greatest ever)

Mary Holland (as Trabitha Tarteen. More teenage angst is always good)

Melissa Rauch (as Danielle Bartlomo... gotta have the foil)

John Gabrus (as Gino Lombardo in a Battle of the Interns episode, with the Chocktaw)

I'd love to see your selections! Womp It Up 2015!

-R

• Like 2

My top four would be:

Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Marissa's mother Diane

Scott's nephew Todd (Lauren Lapkus)

Teen thug Rick Faber (Neil Campbell)

Dabney (Scott Aukerman)

• Like 3

Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Marissa's mother Diane

While this would definitely be the greatest thing ever, it seems extremely unlikely. But then I remembered that Jess and (soon) Len have both been on Veep and that JLD has praised both of them in an interview, so I'd say it's merely very unlikely.

I just read that interview...so, anyone know who was this guest on the live episode?

LP: We did a very special live episode…

JSC: …where we meet someone everyone has been clamoring to meet.

On that topic, I assume we’re going to learn more about some of the peripheral characters we’ve met previously. But do you think you’re going to introduce new characters like Rodney or August Wilson Listler or Marissa’s mother — all of whom we’ve only heard about previously?

JSC: Well, I don’t want to spoil it, but yes. One of those three people will make an appearance. And it’s really shocking when it does happen.

• Like 1

Andy Daly plays our sex-ed teacher

I had to register an account just to express how excited I am for this. It's probably gonna be a brand new character, but the mere thought of Don Dimello as a sex-ed teacher gives me nightmares.

• Like 2

I just mentioned this in the CBB thread, but surely Cake Boss will need to appear after having been mentioned by Listler as working in Washington DC in the kitchens?

The Round Mound of DiGiorno-town should talk to her pal Phil Hendrie and see if he can get Chris Norton to do the show. A Chris Norton appearance on Womp It UP could be really, really good... As long as Chris doesn't refer to Wompsters Inc as "bush pig" or "double bagger". RC Collins would probably be good as well.

What about Melissa Rauch/Lennon as Kimmy and Katie Wong? They make a delicious Jap tea...

People I'd like to see come on and do a character:

- Zach Woods

- Thomas Middleditch

- Casey Wilson

- Keegan-Michael Key

- Bobby Moynihan

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this