🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

15 Sklarboner Country

The Hooray Show gets sporty with Randy and Jason Sklar, aka the Sklar Brothers. Kaleb Pier, Jim Rome Smack-off invitee (Kaleb from Green Bay, aka The Walrus) calls the show and gives us his take on what it's like to be a caller into a national sports talk radio show and more. This episode was recorded at bro-bro studios during the MLB debut of Kris Bryant with the Cubs. If you can't tell Randy and Jason apart, Randy is the one with the beard.

Great ep!

I'd like to officially place on a ban on the Dana Carvey doing Johnny Carson impression.

• Like 1

With the Sklars' shows being arguably the most tightly-formatted on Earwolf, it's nice to hear them off the leash once in a while. Great stuff.

• Like 3

I've been out of the podcasting loop for awhile (took a little break), so I've got a pretty deep backlog now but I just made my way through eps #13 through 16. They've all been entertaining, but I definitely laughed the hardest with this one. The simultaneous impressions of Carson (and everyone else they got around to)... absolute gold.

Sign in to follow this