🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 348 — Is Y'all My Daddy?

Y’all hear ‘em sireens? That’s right Cameron Esposito of Put Your Hands Together is back along with her new legal guardian vigilante J.W. Stillwater! They’ll tell us all about living together, pitching projects in Hollywood, and J.W.’s missing father. Later, pool man to the stars, Jim Chambers comes in to studio to test the pH balance of the waters. However, he looks strangely familiar to J.W. Stillwater. Could this be Professor Stillwater in disguise!? Tune in to find out!

I agree with Scott, that plugs theme was unpleasant. Everything else was great, JW remains one of my favorite characters. Stealwater is a true villain... It's great that these folks can make me laugh about something so serious and current. I mean, have you seen the price of almonds lately?! Something must be done.

• Like 3

Wasn't the anniversary episode I was waiting for, but Matt Gourley as Professor Stealwater? Can't wait to listen to this!

• Like 1

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

Ponderous meh'pisode :mellow:

Pft save some laughter for the audience, there's a drought whenever you're on.

• Like 1

I loved the slowly fading 'running' going on way too long. Matt Gourley is a fine addition to any character's mythos.

"I'm the gingerbread..., man."

• Like 7

After all the just ok people that have been on recently (Besides last ep, Paul Brittain and Jon Gabrus) I'm glad this ep has some C+ people on it

• Like 2

It really feels like Cameron and Paul has a lot more chemistry in this episode than last time. Maybe it's because of No, You Shut Up!, or maybe Cameron has become more comfortable with the CBB atmosphere. Either way, this was wonderful.

• Like 2

Cameron Esposito is ggggggggg..GAY?!

why have we not heard of this up until now?!

"And lips."

"For days."

• Like 8

Just came here to say that I'm very thankful and excited for this episode, but whoever put that scary soda noise right at the beginning is horrible and probably shouldn't be allowed to be an engineer any more.

It startled me and made me think there was someone in my house who wanted to hurt me and I couldn't relax until I reloaded the page and confirmed that the scary person was actually inside the episode. Now I'm too scared to listen.

• Like 4

Just came here to say that I'm very thankful and excited for this episode, but whoever put that scary soda noise right at the beginning is horrible and probably shouldn't be allowed to be an engineer any more.

It startled me and made me think there was someone in my house who wanted to hurt me and I couldn't relax until I reloaded the page and confirmed that the scary person was actually inside the episode. Now I'm too scared to listen.

There was no soda noise... that can only mean... THERE WAS SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!

• Like 6

I don't think Cameron is gay, but Cameron Esposito the CBB character is a somewhat offensive lesbian caricature.

• Like 1

I don't think Cameron is gay, but Cameron Esposito the CBB character is a somewhat offensive lesbian caricature.

Keep it in your pants, you two.

• Like 7

I always get so excited when I hear my name on CBB, then I remember I am actually NOT a funny, awesome, lesbian comedienne and am instead just some dude in an office... Still cool.

• Like 4

we gain nothing by losing out heads!

I listened to "I was there too" too!

• Like 15

is the side mullet for reals or in-character

• Like 2