🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 248.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 153

Randy, Jason, and Daniel Van Kirk welcome to this week's County actor, writer, and comedian, John Viener. John talks about coming up in comedy, how he teamed up with Seth MacFarlane, and his work on Phineas and Ferb. Then, the gang covers headlines from around the world that include; a Texas man who's willing to do whatever it takes in order to have some brisket, a man that chooses to fight with the most entertaining of weapons, and a government that has been forced to regulate how people mourn the loss of loved ones. Additionally, the gang discusses some of their favorite impressions, celebrity encounters, and upcoming shows.

• Like 1

Great episode, I think that ping-pong idea is terrific. This could be your 'doug loves movies'. I think you can find ping-pong tables just about anywhere in a major metro area, but like here in Denver we have game bars very close to Comedy Works. Could be a great chance for some extra income during the same weekends you are working a venue. I think DVK is on point with this idea.

• Like 1

Philly guy was pretty great. I'd love to hear a debate for supremacy between him and a Pittsburgh guy for sports and dialect.

• Like 1

Thanks for a great episode. Bearing the same name as a nun-chuk wielding dine & dasher (David Fisher) only added to the laughs for me. Now, I'm off to practice throwing chinese stars. Cheers!

Sign in to follow this