🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jony2011

need help... scary circumstances

Hey fellow scoop troopers, long time me love you, first time poster.

Just wondering whether anyone else has had this experience and if so whether they could advise--

I've spent over $12,000.00 (USD) on HH Pro Versions on eBay but I have never received one yet? (shipping was included w/ price).

I am told they are coming in the mail soon but at the rate I'm spending I will probably have to sell my apartment before they get here and I am very worried that they will be delivered to whoever moves in instead of me and then I will not be able to get them and enjoy them and have nice times. And I cannot come back to my apartment to check the mail after I move because that is too much like haunting and that is what ghosts do and it is very scary.

Thoughts?

Thanks for any help and/or good vibes.

• Like 6

When I read "scary circumstances," I was positive your post would be about skellingtons. I'm relieved to see that there's nary a bone in sight. I see that you mentioned ghosts, which is giving me goosebumpies, but ghosts aren't as bad as skellingtons. If you send me $5000 in the mail, I will put on my camouflage pajama jeans and matching t-shirt, and I'll hide in your apartment until your Pro Version arrives. I promise that I won't keep it for myself to add to my collection.

• Like 1

You should Dell-ete this post

I agree and would del-ete without del-ay if there were a way, but there doesn't seem to be an option? Maybe we can del-egate this task to Sam? Anyway, I apologize for my poor attempt at humor. I was excited to get involved in the forum but I'm from a bullshit state where we don't learn being funny and I guess I del-uded myself. I will try to del-iver more creative content and to avoid del-inquent behavior as I del-ve in the forums.

• Like 2

When I read "scary circumstances," I was positive your post would be about skellingtons. I'm relieved to see that there's nary a bone in sight. I see that you mentioned ghosts, which is giving me goosebumpies, but ghosts aren't as bad as skellingtons. If you send me $5000 in the mail, I will put on my camouflage pajama jeans and matching t-shirt, and I'll hide in your apartment until your Pro Version arrives. I promise that I won't keep it for myself to add to my collection.

This looks like it was actually a helpful reply unlike Game of Scones' but unfortunately I got too spooked when I got to the word skellington and I could not finish reading it.

All I know is your name means stealing and you spooked me and I do not want you anywhere near my Pro Version but thank you for your reply.

• Like 3

I'll get to work on this, asap.

• Like 6

Not sure how to feel about this. I'm starstruck, of course, but I was bluffing about del-eting. I kind of like my post. I think I really learned a lesson about honesty today.

I agree and would del-ete without del-ay if there were a way, but there doesn't seem to be an option? Maybe we can del-egate this task to Sam? Anyway, I apologize for my poor attempt at humor. I was excited to get involved in the forum but I'm from a bullshit state where we don't learn being funny and I guess I del-uded myself. I will try to del-iver more creative content and to avoid del-inquent behavior as I del-ve in the forums.

Be careful what you wish for, my son.