🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1612 - T.J. Miller

Yanking your chain with T.J. Miller.

I've found that most people like the brown little toasts the best. They even have a different kind that is mostly melba. I agree with Matt though. They are the total WORST.

I wonder if Jimmy was actually feeling an electrical charge in today's ep. He has been complaining of bad volume, and today they suffered an electrical surge. He wears the earbuds so the zing he felt across his face might be electrical current.

• Like 1

I love the brown toasts, but they do actually make bags of JUST the brown toasts and it's way too much.

• Like 1

The little dark brown toast in Chex Mix? I like them if they're not too hard. If its soft like a cracker, I can get on board. But if its like biting into a piece of wood, then no thank you. [thumbs down/fart noise]

I think I still have a solid hour to go but this one has been a gem so far. Jimmy mistaking "Linsanity" with "Listeria" was gold

I may have to start listening to TJ's podcast

16 kiloton, kilometer might be the expectation with a couple runners, but I'm going with kiloton.

• Like 1

we're on L this week tho origami, so i'm going to go with 16 larceny since i cant think of any actual good ones

• Like 2

we're on L this week tho origami, so i'm going to go with 16 larceny since i cant think of any actual good ones

Please forgive. A week and a half ago I had surgery, and my mind has been shite ever since.

16 Lunatic

• Like 2

16 LIZARD, as in the Jimmy character all people in the studio hate.

• Like 2

Limahl?!? There's a reference approximately .001% of the population would get! Also, Shane Mauss's story was probably one of the most amazing and mesmerizing stories I've ever heard on a podcast. God I love this show!

Limahl?!? There's a reference approximately .001% of the population would get! Also, Shane Mauss's story was probably one of the most amazing and mesmerizing stories I've ever heard on a podcast. God I love this show!

And ya know what? I checked NeverNotNotes, and its the same L word that Jimmy used last season. But yeah, that was a fascinating story. A good cautionary tale to put on a hard shoe!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this