🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 24 — Nick Thune: Ideas with Glenn Michaels

Welcome back to Ideas with your host Glenn Michaels (Nick Thune)! In celebration of the 3000th episode, aspiring inventor Glenn welcomes special guest Heidi Melon, renowned inventor and author of NY Times best seller “Renowned Inventor.” They’ll talk about many possible inventions including scented Wi-Fi, Califoregonton, and 50/60. Then, Traci Reardon arrives to offer advice on itchy noses & more to her Twitter followers in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Episode is fixed baby!

• Like 3

This episode made me invent a lot of laughs

• Like 2

How many skips did you get

that's not a lot

i was wearing clown shoes

that's a lot

I don't know why that invented such happiness in me.

• Like 1

I'm glad I powered through the awkward bit at the very beginning because when they found their hook this became great.

As soon as Lauren went in the direction of being exasperated with the host, this turned into a classic. They milked that dynamic for all it was worth. LL was really "on" in this ep.

• Like 1

great ep, this show is on a roll

• Like 1

How many skips did you get

that's not a lot

i was wearing clown shoes

that's a lot

I don't know why that invented such happiness in me.

I almost spit out my coffee when he said clown shoes

WSGLL constructive criticism to guests and hosts: don't be afraid to get really pissed at each other when the situation calls for it. It really makes for an interesting show. My very favorite episodes are the ones where that week's host has a super strong premise and jumps right in as if its something they've been doing forever.

WSGLL praise to guests and hosts: I love you all. The long format of this show builds for me like a corked bottle of sparkling wine. I'll make it halfway through relatively calmly, and then there'll be a line or a pause that gets me, and I'll break down laughing no matter where I am.

Sign in to follow this