🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 349 — The 6th Anniversary Show!

6 years ago and no score today a comedy podcast was born. My, oh, my how time has flown by! IT’S BEEN 6 years of Comedy Bang! Bang! The Podcast and old friends and new friends stop by to celebrate. Expect to hear from some show favorites like a boss of cakes, a naughty elf, a resurrected Beatle, and a man’s man who might be a duck. But what would a celebration be without some new friends like a wise man who observes and keeps time, a German blast from Scott’s past, a cool dude who is tapped into pop-culture, and a mysterious 11-year-old boy. Join us for this special sexversary!

• Like 2

These are always the best woooooo

• Like 4

There's so much to explore on many future episodes!

• Like 6

Brad Hammerstone! From the best episode of 2014!*

*(in my vote anyway... didn't even crack the top 15...)

• Like 2

I absolutely love that this one features mostly recurring guests from the last two years, rather than just mostly the 'old favorites'.

• Like 6

I haven't listened to it yet, but the noise I made when I saw the lineup was something of high pitched magic.

Made the mistake of drinking coke whilst listening, laughed so much I made a spit-take

• Like 2

Lapkus is on point! Horses are neigh keepers. I died.

I haven't finished the ep yet, but I can only hope that since HO-HO is there and PFT is in the house that aggressive Santa will return.

• Like 1

I love how close Thomas Middleditch's German accent is to his oh so offensive Chinese accent.

• Like 13

I hope Middleditch's Klaus makes his way into The Travel Bug with August Lindt #2. Oh, also, I hope there's a Travel Bug with August Lindt #2.

Who do I call to make this happen?

• Like 1

Fantastic episode, the time keeper may be new favorite character.

Although every time the chad character spoke.. you could hear the screeching wheels as the show comes to a halt.

• Like 5

Alan Thicke and Santa Claus in the same episode.....conspiracy.

• Like 2