🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

17 The Funniest Thing Michael Stipe Ever Saw

Jake Fogelnest became a television star and cult hero at 14 years old with MTV's SQUiRT TV, attracting the attention of all of the comedy and rock stars in New York City in the 90's. Naturally, he became best friends with Horatio but only after Horatio asked Jake to "climb a bridge with me". Jake shares a story about a bit Horatio and Jimmy Fallon did in front of Michael Stipe at McManus. From now on, whenever you hear "McManus" on The Hooray Show, drink. Unless you have a problem. Then don't. Be sure to Check out the bonus content for this episode.

I desperately miss the Fogelnest Files :{

I almost don't wanna listen to these eps because I am so despondent over no Fogelnest Files FOR ELEVEN MONTHS

tumblr_nhjbb9bP1E1to59dfo1_400.gif

JAKE YOU PROMISED!!!!

A feeling of sheer bliss came over me as I heard Jake's voice on this podcast.

It's been way too long since I've heard this dude.

Yay pics!! Thanks Chad!

ps. me and a couple boys of mine have been saying Chicky-Gee for years and years.

For the love of Manakin please bring the Fogelnest Files back!

[media='']

[/media]

I love the Michael Stipe story because he seems just like the kind of artistic weirdo that wouldn't laugh at the funniest thing he's ever seen. Just stare at it blankly.

Note: The first album I ever bought with my own money was R.E.M. and I have almost all their albums. I <3 Them.

"I dunno... he's still alive. He's fine." - Life, The [pre-sobriety] Horatia Sanz Way!

• Like 1

I've long since moved into the acceptance stage of Fogelnest Files grief (thanks in no small part to all of Earwolf's other wonderful offerings, Hooray Show included), but this was a nice reminder of what a fun weirdo Jake is.

• Like 1

Fuckin A I could listen to Horatio and Jake recount SNL stories all day, this episode was great.

• Like 1

More Files are coming.

Don't buy into the hype, folks.

aP4mQqw.jpg

• Like 6

More Files are coming.

I've never listened. Would now be a good time to binge on the back catalog?