🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 231 — Slow Dance Party

Kulap and guest host Armen Weitzman welcome to the show June Diane Raphael, who talks about her Netflix series Grace and Frankie, what kind of things an actress should be eating on set, and how Armen is viewed by ladies in the industry. Additionally, in a chart exclusive, June announces a possible dance party that will feature enough slow music for Armen to feel comfortable. Then, the gang discusses TV's, tablets, phones, and how each are changing the generations of the future. Lastly, in fielding questions from Chartists, June casts herself in the movie Face Off.

armen is back! oh yeah!

now someone get him to appear on all the other podcasts

• Like 8

June looks absolutely radiant. Wow.

Sorry everyone, I'm in the anti-Armen crowd. Give me Howard 100 times out of 100 against him.

• Like 8

Sorry everyone, I'm in the anti-Armen crowd. Give me Howard 100 times out of 100 against him.

Is that ep photo photoshopped? Kulap appears to be in the foreground but looks like she should be bigger in frame if she was. Its giving me a very weird vibe the longer I look at that last cast episode photo

Is that ep photo photoshopped? Kulap appears to be in the foreground but looks like she should be bigger in frame if she was. Its giving me a very weird vibe the longer I look at that last cast episode photo

It looks like June has her arm lodged in between Kulap's boobs. Also, June is very tall.

Also, cool jacket, Armen. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

The same. Only here because June has been absent from the HDTGM eps of late. Armen can suck it.

It looks like June has her arm lodged in between Kulap's boobs. Also, June is very tall.

Also, cool jacket, Armen. :rolleyes:

The big question is why is June wearing a Miami Vice suit jacket? Did she get back from filming a spoof where she played Don Johnson?

105 out of 100. Easily.

It's probably not fair, but the "woe is me" persona is really irritating, especially coming from a super rich kid. Wish Kulap would find a funny co-host.

• Like 6

Damn, Armen is 31-years-old and is acting like this????!!!!

Also, did anyone notice how defensive he was when they said Vin Diesel was hot? You would have thought they called personally called him ugly or something.

• Like 2

I've edited this post like five times but I guess my initial mixed feelings came from really looking forward to some Howard positivity and silliness today and getting something different. It ain't worse, it's just different. Armen is cool

• Like 1

Boy, Armen has tight competition for putting his foot in his mouth with that "motherly" comment. Makes giving himself the nickname of "Ching-Chong" on one of his last appearances seem not so bad. Actually, no it's equally terrible. Now he just has something as awful that he blurted.

Also, I saw the pictures of June for this episode and I'm gonna quote Ho-Ho the Naughty Elf (Ho ho!) and say, "Hubba hubba!" She's a knockout. Paul Scheer is a lucky man and there's nothing "motherly" about her look.

• Like 1

I'm still failing to see why people like Armen and why he's the go-to guy when Howard is absent. Seems like there'd be a ton of other up-and-coming comedians and improvisers that would kill to be a guest host on Who Charted.

• Like 9

105 out of 100. Easily.

It's probably not fair, but the "woe is me" persona is really irritating, especially coming from a super rich kid. Wish Kulap would find a funny co-host.

Because money and the amount thereof is the determining factor in how one develops as a person? You're correct when you say that "it probably isn't fair", and therefore, perhaps keep it to yourself next time?

I'm still failing to see why people like Armen and why he's the go-to guy when Howard is absent. Seems like there'd be a ton of other up-and-coming comedians and improvisers that would kill to be a guest host on Who Charted.

Because Kulap is great friends with Armen and she enjoys having him on the show, and others, such as myself, enjoy when he is on the show. If you don't like it, then don't listen when Howard is absent.

• Like 6

Hate to jump on the Armen hate bandwagon but... talking over the tunes theme song is a cardinal sin.

• Like 3

Hate to jump on the Armen hate bandwagon but... talking over the tunes theme song is a cardinal sin.

That's never been established. Showing off for company. It's not like the Would You Rather theme.
  • Like 4

Armen sort of started shaping up as a cohost when he hosted multiple consecutive eps (and Matt Besser ripped the shit out of him for like a whole episode) but now he's back to his old irritating self.

It's so frustrating when he almost finishes a sentence/thought, then remembers his timid mumbly schtick and grinds to a halt.

I also agree about the woe-is-me mentality. You're getting better work than you probably deserve, enjoy it broh.

• Like 4

EDIT: Never mind, I'm just beating a dead horse.

June was great. Not a Weitzman fan, but i did like the episode where Besser tore him apart (and i wonder if Armen ever took him up on the offer).

• Like 2

Compared to last May, Armen sounded a lot better this time around. Last year he couldn't get to the middle of a sentence without bailing. On today's ep, he finished his thoughts. I like this sentence-finishing Armen. C+.

More importantly, it was the JDR ep, and again she knocked it out of the park. Somehow, someway Howard and JDR need to see a movie (something with space or monkeys, or both), and then have them give a Siskel & Ebert style appraisal.

• Like 1

It's a bit disappointing to see how much hate Armen gets, I honestly love his appearances. June was a delight too.

• Like 14

Because money and the amount thereof is the determining factor in how one develops as a person? You're correct when you say that "it probably isn't fair", and therefore, perhaps keep it to yourself next time?

Because Kulap is great friends with Armen and she enjoys having him on the show, and others, such as myself, enjoy when he is on the show. If you don't like it, then don't listen when Howard is absent.

Considering that Armen's money comes from his dad being Micheal Jackson's lawyer, we probably shouldn't talk about it. Alot of hushed up molestation claims paid for his lifestyle.

• Like 1

Another weird moment, where Armen says he would take Paul's place if anything happened to him. What the hell, man? That was creepier than when Pete Holmes talked about Emily Gordon having anal sex...in front of her husband!!!