🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 231 — Slow Dance Party

Guys, forums are for baseless optimism and sweetness regardless of ones opinion or true feelings

It is not a place to share your opinions on the show, it is a place to say you loved something, pretend you loved something or hide your feelings, and nothing more, ever

Yes, you must fall in and like everything that happens on Earwolf. If Aukerman suddenly launches a podcast that seriously thinks there is a Zionist plot to take over the world, you MUST like it. Otherwise you're an abrasive asshole, spreading negativity. It's free, after all.

The exceptions to this are Jeff Dunham, Dane Cook and Kevin Hart. Whereas the advice for people who don't like Armen is to shut the fuck up and move on, it is appropriate, good, and just to spread negativity about those three.

THUS SAYETH THE FORUM GODS!!!

• Like 3

Considering that Armen's money comes from his dad being Micheal Jackson's lawyer, we probably shouldn't talk about it. Alot of hushed up molestation claims paid for his lifestyle.

And that is Armen's fault in what way?

• Like 5

Have Armen on every episode until the people who don't like him stop listening. Replace Howard with Armen permanently. Then replace Kulap with a clone of Armen. Then make it so another clone of Armen is the engineer. Then make enough clones of Armen that every guest is Armen. Armen is Armen. We are Armen. Armen forever, Armen is all.

• Like 10

Guys, forums are for baseless optimism and sweetness regardless of ones opinion or true feelings

It is not a place to share your opinions on the show, it is a place to say you loved something, pretend you loved something or hide your feelings, and nothing more, ever

Yeah dude the fuckin' orwellian thought police are here and crushing dissent. It's definitely not fans on a fan forum pushing back and calling people out who are being rude.

If you want to express your opinion brusquely, you had better be prepared to have people disagree with you with equal sharpness. That's life, friends.

Edited by mwn
  • Like 11

Because that's EXACTLY what everyone is doing! We're just writing "Armen sucks" ala Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Just over and over again.

There are 53 posts in this thread. 11 of them are yours. Almost 21% . . .

• Like 4

And that is Armen's fault in what way?

Shhh, you said we shouldn't talk about it, remember?

There are 53 posts in this thread. 11 of them are yours. Almost 21% . . .

And??? Out of those 11, did you find a couple where the only text is "Armen sucks". Like where every sentence is that? Because that's what I was compared to, remember? A podcast ep where June, Paul, and Jason just say the same exact thing for one hour.

i never post on this forum but i had to swoop in to say armen weitzman? more like harmen myears...haha jk hes good imo

• Like 15

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! People made fun of a movie once?!?

flips over the table

Fuck everything! It's all bullshit, maaaaaaaaaan!

• Like 2

I feel like I ripped into Armen enough that last time when Howard was on tour. And now I'm just disappointed. I could only endure about 20 minutes of this week's episode.

• Like 1

He's paying me in Armen Bucks. They are only redeemable at Sunglass Huts. It's...not a very good deal.

• Like 7

He's paying me in Armen Bucks. They are only redeemable at Sunglass Huts. It's...not a very good deal.

hey buddy, wargen hard or hardly wargen?

• Like 13

My biggest question here is why so many white knights are leaping to the defense of an uber-wealthy, marginally talented Hollywood personality that they will never meet and who will never read this forum.

NathanJPK? Any insight?

• Like 1

idk about the other guys but i personally hope armen weizman will have sex w/ my body

• Like 14

same, motivation-wise

• Like 3

Loved this! There is only one Howard Kremer but Armen's guest episodes are some of my favorite. TEAM ARMEN.

Also, June! We miss you on HDTGM.

• Like 4

classic trolling.

100% genuine question.

I love all of you guys, but I also love Armen. As far as I'm concerned, he's just Howard with -900 confidence points.

Wherever Howard was, I am confident that when Armen uttered the word 'motherly' he instinctively cried out, 'JESUS ARMEN!', and then went back to whatever he was doing.

• Like 3

I'm into the white knighting for the cool hats (and the Armen Bucks natch). If Armen makes his sex all over me, rad bonus.

ps greggy you know I'm wargen it to the streets.

• Like 3

I love all of you guys, but I also love Armen. As far as I'm concerned, he's just Howard with -900 confidence points.

Wherever Howard was, I am confident that when Armen uttered the word 'motherly' he instinctively cried out, 'JESUS ARMEN!', and then went back to whatever he was doing.

See, I have to respectfully disagree. I think Armen is doing a grotesque Woody Allen impersonation with -10000 the talent ( and hopefully -10000 the molestation). It's like someone locked young Armen in a room and made him watch every Woody Allen movie on loop for days, A Clockwork Orange-style. The result being Armen forever linking nebbish to funny.

Poor guy. When you think about it like that, it's really not his fault, huh? The monster is the one who showed them those Woody Allen movies.