🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

How long do you think it's going to be before the Scotts give us a new ep? John Lennon announced on Monday that he's going to be covering the Joshua Tree, I thought that was pretty big news!

• Like 1

Wait, I thought he was just recording it, not covering it?

• Like 1

They're having an episode all to themselves this Friday on Fall-ON, which should also get Scott & Scott to pick up their juicy little butts off the beds they conceived their children and records some good epps.

The concert is last week of May so probs the next week (June Diane Raphael)

• Like 2

Also a C+ New York Times article about the lads from Liverpool:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/arts/music/u2s-flight-to-now-turbulence-included.html

First paragraph includes the band member names AND what instruments they play.

Second paragraph begins: "U2, the Irish band that released its debut album in 1980..."

Something tells me this guy has heard of U2.

• Like 3

This is going to sound weird, but I wonder if their enthusiasm dropped because of Harris? I know this wasn't Analyze Phish, but Harris was an amazing contributor to this show as well. Scott sort of had to keep doing CBB through what I'm sure was a period of grief - I would understand if he and Adam needed a break from UTU2TM.

• Like 2

I thought they were pretty honest about it. Having to do a weekly podcast about U2 was making it difficult to like U2 as much as they both wanted. And considering how much other content they put out they're really under no obligation to. For me, as long as the show keeps going in some form or another until Bono is on the show or U2 breaks up, I'll be happy.

PLEASE, Scott & Scott..... There is so much to be discussed. We miss you! It's been awhiiiile....

• Like 1

I'm sure they mentioned they were going to go to both shows (before 3 more dates were added) the first of those 2 was last night and the second is tonight amirite?

• Like 1

They are going to both. I believe Scott, not Scott, is fronting the bill..... I am not sure which set they are going to. I think that was still up for debate.

• Like 2

I'm going tonight :) so I'll be prepped for the ep.

• Like 2

A couple of Scotts spotted at the forum last night. I'm getting on my sexy boots.

I love all the fan-made photoshops, but this one is definitely my favorite...

I'm going tonight :) so I'll be prepped for the ep.

Have fun!

A couple of Scotts spotted at the forum last night. I'm getting on my sexy boots.

This has to be photoshopped. Why would they even attend the concert if they didn't have front-row-center seats?

• Like 7

I love all the fan-made photoshops, but this one is definitely my favorite...

This is the real deal. That's Scott's wife Naomi in the right side of the pic.

Awesome Two's Clue, bro!

I really hope Adam Scott Aukerman did some live recording at the show, like in the Analyze Phish podcast. Surely there were some priceless, unironic fanboy exchanges on par with 'this is good rock and roll, uh, music.'

• Like 1

Awesome Two's Clue, bro!

I really hope Adam Scott Aukerman did some live recording at the show, like in the Analyze Phish podcast. Surely there were some priceless, unironic fanboy exchanges on par with 'this is good rock and roll, uh, music.'

One of my favorite podcast moments is Scott's unironic "This is good...it's funky" at the live Phish show. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

• Like 5

I sincerely hope that we don't have to wait for the live episode as long as the second Phish live episode. The wait would be insufferable!

• Like 2

Scott recently tweeted that they wrapped CBB season 4. I'm sure he's still got lots of post to do. And it looks like Scott's around LA again now too. If they could find the time to tape a few over the summer, I'd be happier than a box of clams.

That said, based on a recent Who Charted? it sounds like having a U2 podcast might actually be a strain on Scott's marriage.

• Like 1