🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 231.5 — 5/08/15 TWO CHARTED 170

In this exceptionally personal and raw episode of Two Charted, Kulap and guest host, Armen Weitzman, talk about the hardship and unique necessity of having to mourn the loss of a friend.

• Like 3

Everyone should hear this. Really beautiful and sad, thank you Armen and Kulap

• Like 17

As insufferable as it is to hear Armen complain about his charmed life in other episodes, it's kinda sweet hearing him use Twooch as a springboard for catharsis and actually talk about something for once. Especially having lost a best friend to heroin myself.

As insufferable as it is to hear Armen complain about his charmed life in other episodes, it's kinda sweet hearing him use Twooch as a springboard for catharsis and actually talk about something for once. Especially having lost a best friend to heroin myself.

I whined about his last appearance, but I agree totally.

Okay you guys, it's not even 9:30 and I'm crying in my office :(

I can't even imagine how you, his actual friends, feel. I miss him a lot and I never even met him.

• Like 4

I always thought Armen was a cool guy since first seeing him on the Sarah Silverman Program. It was surprisingly not awkward hearing such an awkward person talk about something so personal. Great ep Kuku and Armen

• Like 2

from self harmin to charmin

• Like 2

Can we put a moratorium on complaining about Armen, especially considering the topic around which this episode focuses? Your complaints come off as jealous and petty. Knock it off, anyone can go through a tough time, or be anxious about appearing on a podcast and not be totally there.

With that said, this episode is beautiful and sad.

• Like 9

Can we put a moratorium on complaining about Armen, especially considering the topic around which this episode focuses? Your complaints come off as jealous and petty. Knock it off, anyone can go through a tough time, or be anxious about appearing on a podcast and not be totally there.

With that said, this episode is beautiful and sad.

Nah, I'll continue discussing podcasts on a podcast discussion forum, thanks. Quit being so sensitive.

• Like 2

Nah, I'll continue discussing podcasts on a podcast discussion forum, thanks. Quit being so sensitive.

You seem reasonable.

• Like 6

You seem reasonable.

In what way am I being unreasonable? Please, elaborate. I look forward to your response.

If there really are people out there who'd listen to this & get mad at Armen, they're not true WhoCh fans to begin with, and they can go kick rocks and pound sand.

• Like 5

In what way am I being unreasonable? Please, elaborate. I look forward to your response.

Read the room, bruh

• Like 11

If there really are people out there who'd listen to this & get mad at Armen, they're not true WhoCh fans to begin with, and they can go kick rocks and pound sand.

Did anybody actually read my post? I said this episode was a pleasant departure from the Armen I ususally loathe.

Reading comprehension- not your forte, guys.

This was poignant and beautiful. Armen reflecting on Harris was very, very moving. Thank you, Kulap and Armen, for sharing this. Love you both.

• Like 4

I've always enjoyed Armen as a guest host. I was excited for the last two episodes because of him. And this episode was great, thank you for opening up and I hope you can find a way to just keep moving forward. The ones we love will forever be with us in our hearts.

• Like 4

Did anybody actually read my post? I said this episode was a pleasant departure from the Armen I ususally loathe.

Reading comprehension- not your forte, guys.

Then that post was a surprisingly enjoyable read compared to the absolute garbage you usually put out.

See how that's not actually a nice thing to say?

• Like 16

Much love, Armen. We all loved Harris (he was absolutely one of my favorite comics), and I've been missing him a lot, even though I only knew his work. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to hear you work through your grief, which has helped me with mine.

Also, you should do more podcasts, buddy. Be a guest. Get more comfortable with the format.

And again, thanks. All my/our support.

• Like 5

This was such an incredible and touching episode. I feel like I should thank Armen for being so vulnerable and real about this tragedy that happened/is still happening in his life. As someone who's never lost someone close to me, I really appreciated the honest and unedited way Armen went about articulating his feelings about Harris' passing.

Sending A LOT of love and good wishes Armen's way. And side note- don't mind the naysayers Armen, I seriously look forward to your episodes and have listened to your old Whooch/Twooch appearances multiple times. You're awesome as shit and don't any anonymous internet folk convince you otherwise!!

• Like 4

Reading comprehension isn't the problem. It's not the sentiment of enjoying this episode that is annoying, it's the insistence of letting it be known that this is the only instance of Armen's presence that you find acceptable. Calling someone "insufferable" and then saying that you usually loath that person, while in defense of your first comment, is reprehensible behavior when it's in reference to a situation in which the person in question is publicly expressing their feelings over the recent and untimely death of a very close friend of theirs. Saying "Didn't you see that I said something nice?" suggests that you're kind of just being an ass-hole in sheep's clothing. Perhaps you truly didn't mean any offence by your comment, but even if that's the case, you can't honestly say you find no reason that anybody would find it questionable. If you can, however, then you may be living with Asperger's or something, in which case I extend a full apology for the "ass-hole" comment.

• Like 4