🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 231.5 — 5/08/15 TWO CHARTED 170

I'm simply amused

Evident.

That user was pretty much only good for using his own hat as a toilet.

It felt good to ban someone. I may do it again one day.

I saw he responded after you banned him, and thought you may have been joking about wishing you had that power. Glad to see it just took a little time to take effect.

That said, it was great hearing you on the Hooray Show the other day. We miss you here!

• Like 1

a great twooch. I knew armen and harris were close but didn't know they went that far back. thanks to armen and kulap for their candid talk. I know how hard it is for them. I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing Harris stories.

Question: Does anyone know of any work Armen and Harris did together? Podcast appearances? Taped improv? Etc?

Question: Does anyone know of any work Armen and Harris did together? Podcast appearances? Taped improv? Etc?

the only thing I have seen was their Newsreaders episode with Howie and directed or written by Paul Scheer. That was pretty great. It aired earlier this year.

http://splitsider.co...adgers-promise/

Couldn't find the movie version online, but here's the play version: https://vimeo.com/15690978 With Ellie Kemper

They also wrote a movie (referenced in this episode of Tooch), that made the rounds last year...not sure if anyone picked it up tho.

Did anybody actually read my post? I said this episode was a pleasant departure from the Armen I ususally loathe.

Reading comprehension- not your forte, guys.

My post was in response to Armen, who kept bemoaning the "fact" that he ruined the show & everyone who listens would hate him for it.

Armen...

So many hugs in your time of pain from the loss of your best friend.

Thank you for sharing this time with the Who Charted audience.

You seem like a really darling lovely man. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I didn't/don't know Harris Wittels, Armen, or Kulap but this episode really cut me to the core.

Bawling through this episode.

I'm so sorry for such a tragedy.

Fuck drugs!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

this was sad and sweet. we love you armen and kulap. <3

i knew it would be sad, but it was still nice to hear you talk about it, we all miss harris too. i was mostly sad throughout but i did get a laugh --- poor armen's thought that 'he's watching and making fun of me constantly'. i don't know. it just made me laugh.

& hurray jake fogelnest !

This comment is a little delayed, but I really loved this episode. Thank you so much for sharing, Kulap and Armen. I think about Harris all the time, and I did not even know him. While I can't help my thoughts and even welcome them sometimes, I completely understand Armen's need to have his experiences be meaningful and unique in comparison to those that were not close with him. Kulap was right when she said it was the clearest he's ever been on the show.

Thank you again for all that you've shared.