🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

After the guys voluntarily decide not to do an intro segment due to circumstances under their control, NICK KROLL shows up to discuss what a big fan he is of the show, talk about why his movie Adult Beginners is a nice movie, and play some clips from his favorite pilots of this season.

• Like 15

I won't disgrace this message thread by prematurely posting before the episode is actually posted. I have nothing to say.

Edit: Shit.

• Like 8

Fine, go comb your hair or something pretty boy. I'm busy working here on this forum before you vulture's grab it all up in the morning.

• Like 2

It's been Tuesday for 12 whole minutes now and I still can't download the episode. The wait is killing me.

• Like 2

>:X

One day I'll figure out when these damn things get posted and then I can claim that sweet, succulent top comment. God, it's going to be so good. You all don't even know.

Has anyone considered that regarding Verbatim Vic's "FUBK" sign, the B might have actually been an eszett? I mean Verbatim SOUNDS like a German name.

• Like 8

Interesting theory. I thought maybe Vic was trying to spell fube. It's and insult that means fat pubes. At least that is what I have heard.

• Like 3

Nick Kroll on Hollywood Handbook? Should be interesting and have funny in it.

• Like 3

I missed the opening segment, but this was still a very funny episode.

• Like 6

If I mail in my Goldeneye Nintendo tape do you think you guys could unlock all the cheats for me?

• Like 7

If I mail in my Goldeneye Nintendo tape do you think you guys could unlock all the cheats for me?

I have a cheat code book from the 90's you can borrow. But you'll have to send it back when you're done. It's one of my top nerd collectables.

• Like 4

"Pig vomit" nearly caused a solo-bolo-spit-take.

Nick Kroll laughing off mic realizing the bit they are about to do is magical.

Little know personal bit. I screen tested for Baldimore. Maybe next time.

R8z9ReY.jpg?1

Overall, great ep.

• Like 17

Great ep! Nick Kroll is a pro's pro; the boys were dishing it out and he was lapping it up. And as always, best ad reads in the biz.

• Like 3

z3cpDTD.jpg

Edit: After actually listening to the ep, those probably should have been MiO droppers.

• Like 20

Pretty disrespectful that Nicky Kroll couldn't change his outfit between his appearance on Hollywood Handbook and WSGLL.

• Like 3

1. I came on here to request someone make a poster for Baldemore, but it's already been done of course. True professionals, all of you.

2. I got a 'like' from an engineer on one of my posts. Am I allowed to brag about that, or is bragging reserved only for Sean and/or Hayes? The rulebook is unclear.

Thank you.

• Like 6

Depends on the Engineer and who you're trying to brag to. Personally, I'm #BrettOrBust but I know a lot of people here are #CodyCronies or #SamperFi.

• Like 17

There seems to be a lot of people around here who like to go straight to the comments before listening to the ep. I am one of those people.

• Like 4

Me no likey these sub 50 minute shows...Well, I like them, but I wish they were longer. And that's something I've heard all my life.

Edit: I mean you've heard all your lives.

• Like 10