🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

A while ago Andrew here posted a link to a google docs page to start detailing this show.

Slayner (who was mercilessly owned back on the Jarrad Paul ep), myself, and several other losers on reddit.com/r/hollywoodhandbook have been working on the Hollywood Handbook Wikia page, based off Andrew's document.

It's at the point now where it's JUST barely useful-- every episode has its own page, and every segment mentioned in Earwolf synopses has a page and cross links. The saddest part was deleting Hayes as a host on the Scuzzman ep :( . Every guest that appears multiple times has a shell of a page too. Useful if you wanted to know when Eh Wrong or Teaser Freezer segments happened, how many episode titles start with J (13)

We started yesterday there on that subreddit in relistening to every ep and updating the wiki in detail as we go. Check out the Jake Johnson ep page to see what we came up with yesterday, it'd be pretty powerful if they all looked like that. And it's wild how many in-jokes started right in the first ep (although I last few Reality Show Shows helped get them going)

I've got today's ep started too, so we can start burning the candle from both ends. Add the stuff you remember from today if you want.

Feel free to join us over in the flyover state of reddit or add whatever you want to the wiki. Based on the Google doc, I started a whole Forum user category, so if you've been on the show in some capacity you can make you own page anonymously and no one will ever know.

• Like 9

Depends on the Engineer and who you're trying to brag to. Personally, I'm #BrettOrBust but I know a lot of people here are #CodyCronies or #SamperFi.

OK, thanks. One more thing--the 'like' occurred on a forum for a different show. Am I still allowed to brag about it here?

• Like 3

OK, thanks. One more thing--the 'like' occurred on a forum for a different show. Am I still allowed to brag about it here?

Allowed, sure. No holds barred here. But, I would only do it if you're okay with taking a lot of heat, hate and aggressive ridicule for posting the brag. Based on your track record, I'm going to guess this won't be a problem for you.

• Like 12

OK, here we go...

Brett liked one of my posts on the Who Charted forum. So I'm cool and you guys are all lame. God, it feels good to get that off my chest.

• Like 2

OK, here we go...

Brett liked one of my posts on the Who Charted forum. So I'm cool and you guys are all lame. God, it feels good to get that off my chest.

Did he like it as his alter ego 'Stard?

• Like 1

Finally got my Sgt. Sean's Loot Crate in the mail. It's the bomb.com/reallycool:

IPO8K6b.jpg

I got my Sgt. Sean's Loot Crate, too. Here's what I got:

TmcB0KK.jpg

Let me know if you wanna trade.

• Like 9

first time, long time ( as in I love you, and offensive ). But Pharrell, you guys need better guest... SIKE

• Like 4

bxzpNSj.jpg

Not really what i expected out of this guy but I'm glad he's doing well for himself

• Like 11

yep

The passionate lovemaking that occurred after was surely one for the ages

heaving dicks and whatnot

• Like 7

what a good Round-Up this week

• Like 12

Hayes' cowboy man accent was really authentic and good, for a second I thought a grizzled prospector had entered the studio

• Like 3

i hope they do round-up next week for real

• Like 8

Today I took my car for an oil change. There was a soap opera on the TV in the waiting area. In the 5 minutes I caught of this opera, there was a guy who woke up from a coma and had amnesia.

• Like 2

Today I took my car for an oil change. There was a soap opera on the TV in the waiting area. In the 5 minutes I caught of this opera, there was a guy who woke up from a coma and had amnesia.

Maybe you're the one in the coma Steve and this forum is just your subconscious trying to wake you up. I have been noticing some major details missing from my existence lately.

• Like 2

JMonsterFace, has you always been a Dracula, and I just didn't notice, or did you just become one recently?

• Like 2

JMonsterFace, has you always been a Dracula, and I just didn't notice, or did you just become one recently?

Thank you for asking (no one ever asks)!

It was a very recent change, I used to be A Bear!

• Like 8

I really liked the pilots that were also table reads. Leave it to Sean and Hayes to change the game once again. I'm willing to bet most of the new pilots this year will be similar. We witnessed a real innovation today! How lucky!

• Like 3

Thank you for asking (no one ever asks)!

It was a very recent change, I used to be A Bear!

(Record scratch sound drop*)

You and A Bear are catfishing the forum?!

Left is right. Up is down. I'm confused.

*Credit to Mark

• Like 7