🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 207 — Modeling

Kyle and Tig talk about their missed opportunities on tour and what it's like to perform at colleges, and David announces a new TV show he’ll be hosting. Then, Maria Tornberg from Super Troopers comes by the hatch to talk about her path to the entertainment industry through the world of modeling, the process of making her own film. and weigh in on Tig's wedding details.

• Like 2

Good episode. DEEP call-back to the early days of PB and "It calms her heart."

I've just started the episode, but I think you're confusing modeling with glamour modeling; they couldn't be more different.

Standing next to a red Ferrari vs. wearing haute couture down a runway.

Who is the 'you' in that sentence, and when and by whom was the word 'glamour' used, or either of those scenarios mentioned?

• Like 1

so...this chick was molested by that agent right? am i way off base here?

Dig Tig:

Before hearing this episode, I was already considering editing the song Heigh Ho from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs on the Mac to create a new gif/meme/vid.

"We dig Tig dig Tig dig Tig Tig …"

Beachpoop's questions are hilariously long sometimes

I love me some David, but this is a very accurate statement. I think it was his most recent solo episode, but I timed one question that went about a minute and forty seconds with his various asides, explanations, and clarifications. He loves him some stream of consciousness at times. But big time congratulations to him.

Loved Maria throwing Tig for a loop by talking about her body. Del LaRue singing as a creepy casting director made me chortle more than it should as well. Dig Tig, Maria offering to take photos of Tig and cooking for, the Lita Ford story, and trying salmiak... This was a top-shelf thoughts level of Professor Blastoff. 2015 is a banner year for the gang.

Tig needs to retire the following:

"tump"

"first of all, congrats"

"i got a ham"

"walking on air!"

and correcting everything anyone says

Tig needs to retire the following:

"tump"

"first of all, congrats"

"i got a ham"

"walking on air!"

and correcting everything anyone says

get OUT

• Like 4

get OUT

Tig is funny and those bits were funny at one time, but for the love of god let them die

Tig is funny and those bits were funny at one time, but for the love of god let them die

I think they have a pretty good handle on when a joke starts to get old, which is why all of those have gone in and out of rotation (except for correcting everyone).

• Like 1

I really miss ".. yyEAH?"