🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 187 — Wild Horses III: Gossipy Elephants

The Wild Horses cannot be tamed! Lauren Lapkus, Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland, and Erin Whitehead are back on improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll go on a road trip with an annoying honker, share a romantic handkerchief story reminiscent of Grease, and use metaphors to battle with some neighbors. Plus, the Wild Horses bring the gossipy elephants of Dumbo to life in an improv4humans Movie Review! Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

They are all so fucking talented I love when Wild Horses are on dey my favorite!

• Like 5

The best sketch group going on the best podcast in the universe. Love it.

Wild Horses are always welcome.

• Like 3

Hahahaha I love Uncle Besser's exasperation with his 14 year old nephew Lauren Lapkus. "I wanna take you seriously but then you say things like 'I pee in my butthole'.".

• Like 8

"Shut up bitch, suck my dick!"

- Lauren Lapkus 2015

I thought that was Whitehead? Either way, completely lost it at that line. Also, WH were spot on with their elephant impressions. And Steph Allynne's grandma voice is the best.

• Like 1

Matt thinking of Wild Horses while watching the gossipy Dumbo elephants was spot on. When the clip was playing I was like, "Ok, yeah, I can totally see where Matt got that. They're totally in Wild Horses' wheelhouse." Then when they started the scene? Holy cats. "Wait- are they playing another clip?!" Everyone was SO on point with their over-the-top, animated elephant voices. Truly a delight.

• Like 10

The cartoon impressions quality were so spot on for the Dumbo and Little Mermaid scenes I couldn't handle it. I always get excited when Wild Horses are on.

Now I just want to listen to more improv where they do scenes based on animated Disney films...

• Like 4

god damn, I can't remember what episode but I swear this is the second time there ended up being a scene about a woman who's clit burned to ash.

• Like 1

SO SAD THIS IS OVER. totally though matt as talking about gummo at first until he started talking about his daughter

• Like 1

Matt thinking of Wild Horses while watching the gossipy Dumbo elephants was spot on. When the clip was playing I was like, "Ok, yeah, I can totally see where Matt got that. They're totally in Wild Horses' wheelhouse." Then when they started the scene? Holy cats. "Wait- are they playing another clip?!" Everyone was SO on point with their over-the-top, animated elephant voices. Truly a delight.

I lost it when they were watching it and all said "awwww" then immediately after, the elephants all said "awwww"

• Like 6

The titular scene definitely deserves to be in any upcoming best-of episodes. It's a rare scene that is self-contained, approachable, and relatively short. And of course hilarious!

• Like 1

I could listen to scenes based on Disney movies all day. Those were great.

• Like 1

Fuck yeah! Great ep, especially loved the Hot Topic and Disney scenes.

The transition into "Tell me more" from Grease was phenomenal.

As soon as the line ""How'dya like my new outfit?" was spoken, I was like, "Well-a, well-a, well-a..."

• Like 1

Hahahaha I love Uncle Besser's exasperation with his 14 year old nephew Lauren Lapkus. "I wanna take you seriously but then you say things like 'I pee in my butthole'.".

Haha "you wanna take me seriously?!"

• Like 3

I was nearly in tears at the end of the Dumbo clip then a minute later I was laughing hysterically. Awesome episode.

god damn, I can't remember what episode but I swear this is the second time there ended up being a scene about a woman who's clit burned to ash.

They did that in the 420 episode just a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 2

I was nearly in tears at the end of the Dumbo clip then a minute later I was laughing hysterically. Awesome episode.

They did that in the 420 episode just a couple of weeks ago.

Yes! that's right. haha I love that such a weird specific thing comes up in a scene more than once