🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jerk Skellington

Who would you like to be guests on CBB alongside Hayes and Sean?

Scott Anchorman hinted on this weeks Comedy Beanbag that he might do himself the favor of inviting Hayes and Sean to get that famous H&S bump. If they choose to appear who would like to see guest star alongside Hayes and Sean? Personally I've heard of these characters called the Bachelor Brothers who would be a good fit

• Like 2

Myself, so I can finally let the dream of ever being a funny person die

Chelsea Peretti is my dream guest on HH proper but I'll take it any way I can get it

• Like 4

Chelsea Peretti is my dream guest on HH proper but I'll take it any way I can get it

This is a good answer

This is a good answer

holy smokes a pro version subscriber acknowledged me

• Like 2

Do you think she would work well with Hayes and Sean? I think she's very funny but for a good CBB you need someone playing an outlandish character IMO. But she would be a great HH guest

Do you think she would work well with Hayes and Sean? I think she's very funny but for a good CBB you need someone playing an outlandish character IMO

She is great at characs. The Vegetarian Robot, Curious Latina, Kaslida.

That's actually a good point though. My main reason for wanting her on HH is that being a Hollywood big shot is one of her favorite things to play up on her own podcast and twitter, "Is this relatable?" etc. Plus I think she'd get a real charge out of S&H. Alas, maybe CBB isn't the ideal place for it

• Like 4

I'd like to have Joe Wengert in studio for this kind of a show. He can roll with anything. Bachelor Brothers would be good too.

• Like 1

Verner Herzog. He'd LOVE their games.

• Like 2

Horatio's lack of fucks over maintaining consistent characters would be a good compliment

Whichever character uttered the "skullfuck" line a few years ago on CBB would be good (I think it was his ep. with Meadows)

• Like 4

Has Melissa ever been on Earwolf before? I don't think I've seen her name....

I don't think she's been on Earwolf before, but I think she'd be perfect. She was my favorite part of Riot LA this year.

Horatio's lack of fucks over maintaining consistent characters would be a good compliment

Whichever character uttered the "skullfuck" line a few years ago on CBB would be good (I think it was his ep. with Meadows)

i think that was the guy who ran Vape Cod? or was that the Jim O'Heir ep...

either way, any Horatio charac would be good for Hayes and Sean, but really, any character guest that CBB usually has would be good. also No Horseman suggesting Chelsea Paretti is smart as well, that would be incredible

• Like 1

I want Melissa Villasenor.

she's super funny on bone zone, i'd be down

• Like 3

I would love to hear Hayes and Sean on an episode of Comedy Bang Bang with Harris Wittels.

• Like 3

Brendan Small doing Victor and Tiny. Maybe they wrote a script and do a table read with Hayes and Sean. I think that right there would be comedy gold.

• Like 1

I'd really like Verbatim Vic to be the character. Hearing Hayes interact with Sean's characters is a joy.

• Like 1

I think Neil Campbell would be good. His characters are so outrageous, I think he would play off Hayes and Sean well. Honestly I'd be fine with the full show just being them and Scott though.

• Like 1

Hmm. I agree with Chelsea Peretti as a phenomenal HH guest but maybe not as much for CBB.

How about Adomian as Huell Howser or Jesse Ventura? I'd also like to hear them with Jimmy Pardo as himself, either on HH or CBB.

• Like 3

Hmm. I agree with Chelsea Peretti as a phenomenal HH guest but maybe not as much for CBB.

How about Adomian as Huell Howser or Jesse Ventura? I'd also like to hear them with Jimmy Pardo as himself, either on HH or CBB.

i feel like Pardo would blurt something out like "you're both idiots!" to them the way he called Scott an idiot a few times on UTU2TM

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this