🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

People have commented on the Foam Corner segment for being shocking. But there's a second time in this episode that also shocked me for being similarly personal and real. I haven't seen other people comment on it. And the end of the episode, Scott says, in a serious voice, "Take it from me... never, EVER have children." I'm pretty sure this is a direct reference to how Scott and Kulap are having trouble having trouble having kids. (Kulap goes into the tests she and Scott have recently gone through in the recent Who Charted?, but it's come up before.)

-10 points

• Like 1

I've only recently started listening to Hollywood Handbook, and was super excited when those two dickholes showed up on Comedy Bang Bang. If there's such a thing as 'dryer humor,' they've fucking nailed it.

• Like 1

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about the machine next to the washer.

Maybe a ladder, maybe a flying sidekick. Maybe you are doing a handstand. Just guard your feets, that's all I'm saying.

New CBB catchphrase

• Like 2

Apologies for replying to such an old thread, but I'm very desperate right now. I am an Old that uses her iPod daily and discovered at work today that I don't have #351. I listened to Sean and Hayes other ep, where they rip Stitcher constantly, and am now thinking "right on" because it sucks and somehow I still can't search anything there. I'm willing to pay to download this ONE episode but have no idea where to go. Help?!