🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

I find "awfully pleased with themselves" to be THE perfect way of putting it, thank you for summarizing my own thoughts I didn't know I had so well

Yes thankfully you don't seem awfully pleased with yourself AT ALL!

• Like 18

This was a very funny episode! Nice work! Also, I'm VERY pleased with myself, over here. I'm really, really great.

• Like 23

Is this it? The spark that finally ignites the powder keg that is the Earwolf forums? We are being ushered into a conflict of conflict and strife. I've heard of cupcake wars, but flame wars?

Guys, let's just all get along. Yes, we Handbook Heads are very pleased. But we're not pleased with ourselves (except maybe those of us who have invested in the pro version). We're just pleased with Hayes and Sean, pleased that nerds can be so so cool because now we can all be cool nerds too and read big books and play Marios. And maybe you CBB fans can be a sports game or use a football at your frat house babefests after getting off work at your Wall Street corner office, but remember... We're really good forum guests and we can be proud of our deans lists and game boys, and you really shouldn't be so mean so COME ON GUYS ALREADY

• Like 20

white guys with attitude and bug lord were also two very funny things that were said

• Like 14

sesenta y uno solo uno podia ser.jpg

Edit: Hahah, just kidding. Little inside joke, I hope you'll forgive me.

Edit: Oh, shit, I see it now. I really AM pleased with myself!

• Like 12

Relistening to the table read on the walk home. My god if it isn't the best. It would've been ok alone, but the additions of live, saves the day, and alien ant farm pushed me over the top. To the point I wanted to stop, explain myself to strangers who gave me weird looks. I mean, 1.5 hours isn't an inappropriate amount of time to keep a stranger, right? Especially when the effects of the drugs will wear off quickly... Man, I seriously loved the insane intensity of this show. "I won't call him that" "She calls him that" "Dad"

To any tension here, if the late great Harris Wittles taught us anything it's that muthafucka's wanna laugh. If some muthafucka want to laugh at some things and other muthafucka's want to laugh at other things, can't wall agree that we are just muthafucka's form anotha motha?

• Like 19

Is this it? The spark that finally ignites the powder keg that is the Earwolf forums? We are being ushered into a conflict of conflict and strife. I've heard of cupcake wars, but flame wars?

Guys, let's just all get along. Yes, we Handbook Heads are very pleased. But we're not pleased with ourselves (except maybe those of us who have invested in the pro version). We're just pleased with Hayes and Sean, pleased that nerds can be so so cool because now we can all be cool nerds too and read big books and play Marios. And maybe you CBB fans can be a sports game or use a football at your frat house babefests after getting off work at your Wall Street corner office, but remember... We're really good forum guests and we can be proud of our deans lists and game boys, and you really shouldn't be so mean so COME ON GUYS ALREADY

To quote the great H. Wittels, You had me at come on guys

• Like 22

I'm so stoked to finish this ep and read all the positive comment!

• Like 10

there was some real Matt Gourly level choking back laughter in this episode, I loved it.

and the music during the script reading was fantastic, the "love" scene starting with Saves The Day then transitioning into Alien Ant Farm was a thing of beauty.

• Like 18

Maybe it's just me, but for me? This was a C+ grepisode. Just blue turtling here, and it's been a whiiiile since i've done that, but my enjoyment was ruined by a single technicality (no. down. boo. over.): the repeating of hosts phrases on the forums by these darned Handbookheads!

Screw you for stealing the exact joke I was gonna make!

• Like 19

I actually posted earlier in the thread but I thought of a new thing to say which is really really funny, and I was so darn pleased with it, and by extension myself, that I just had to write a new post.

Thanks to Scott for realising his show was headed in the wrong direction and getting it finally on track, just in time for episode 351. These guys who are the guests are not mean guys and the fact that they're so smart and funny has taught me a lot, like how to present myself in a way that makes other people think "Hey isn't that guy really smart and funny and kind of a nerd, but the kind of nerd who is cool now and bullies is lame and actually he's getting all the girls because he's smart and nice?".

Man if only you could see my face, I'm grinning so hard but in a way where you can't see my teeth because that's like a skellington trying to get out.

• Like 12

Maybe it's just me, but for me? This was a C+ grepisode. Just blue turtling here, and it's been a whiiiile since i've done that, but my enjoyment was ruined by a single technicality (no. down. boo. over.): the repeating of hosts phrases on the forums by these darned Handbookheads!

Word.

• Like 8

i see there is a bit of a culture shock for hh people and they're lashing out at the cbb posters who are, understandably, used to a higher level of discourse. i apologize on the behalf of everyone who has flooded this forum with rote catchphrase gimmickry.

let's try to get things back on track: i haven't checked the pictures, but there was a funny woman guest on this episode and she might be attractive...could be fertile ground for the type of deep textual analysis this forum demands. anyone out there got a crush they wanna share???

• Like 24

I'm actually happy to be able to finally make the switch into the CBB message board, because I'm sick of how much fun everyone has back in the HH forum. I'm ready for a nonstop bloodbath of negativity, self-loathing and despair. How can I ingratiate myself here so that I never ever have to go back?

PS I hate myself, everyone else is better and funnier than me.

PPS I also hate this show, and Sean and Hayes. The only thing I like about it is that it makes me sad. And angry.

PPS Everyone else on here, fuck you! We're enemies now!

PPPS C+ ep?

That's well and good Spunky Foonerism, but how do you feel when a female guest goes "blue", or when some comics reference their sexual preference a few times? Can we count on you to overreact whenever you have a contradictory thought and then post your grievances here and promise not to compromise on those opinions while at the same time bumming out everyone who reads your rambling words?

Huh?

• Like 24

That's well and good Spunky Foonerism, but how do you feel when a female guest goes "blue", or when some comics reference their sexual preference a few times? Can we count on you to overreact whenever you have a contradictory thought and then post your grievances here and promise not to compromise on those opinions while at the same time bumming out everyone who reads your rambling words?

Huh?

also, how much do you want to fuck Lauren Lapkus and how often will you tell us about it? spare no creepy detail.

• Like 18