🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

First time I listened at work and lost my shit laughing to the point where I had to turn it off. Very funny. Also one of the hottest sex scene script reads between a guys daughter and best friend I've heard in a while.

• Like 18

Very proud of Shayes and Hawn for being so brave on the show today. There was a lot of talk of vampires and ghosts and nobody got too spooked out. And uh, to people that think it's lame to adopt the schtick of the hosts? I guess I'd just like to say *EEEHHHH*, WRONG! It actually IS very fun and very smart and a nice thing to do.

Thank You for noticing!

• Like 6

Hayes and Sean Hayes and Sean are on CBB?! OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!1

• Like 5

For new listeners who haven't experienced Sean and Hayes before, I've come up with some descriptions for them so you know which one is talking since we all know it gets confusing.

Sean is the white guy with the light colored hair, he's a fitness freak with lots of knowledge about Hollywood movies.

Hayes is the tall Caucasian male with a nice reddish blonde hairdo you may know from Jeopardy and tv writer as well.

Hope this helps!

• Like 17

I'll try to be helpful to the CBB faithful who want more Hayes & Sean but hate Hollywood Handbook fans cult members.

Here are a couple of episodes with great table reads similar to CBB: The Movie.

Brian Huskey, Our Close Friend. They read a script called "Teen Pope" about a teenager, who becomes the pope. Pretty great.

http://earwolf.com/e...r-close-friend/

Paul Scheer, Our Close Friend. They read a script called "So it looks like I married a Van Helsing" which is also pretty great.

http://www.earwolf.c...r-close-friend/

The Mikal Cronin episode. Da Vinci's Demons. Enough said.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/mikal-cronin-our-close-friend/

• Like 12

Their fans seem awfully pleased with themselves for imitating that Hayes and Sean shtick. Even by making that statement, I almost expect one of them to say "Mmmm, speak on that" and "isn't that interesting?"

Oh I'm so sorry but that is *nnnynt* wrong.

• Like 9

I'm a little upset they didn't play Riddle me Why

that IS a good song.

• Like 8

Anyone here like podcasts? Me? Hey, I love 'em baby

• Like 23

Everyone on this forum is doing a great job. If I was this forum's dad I would take everybody out for ice cream.

Okay, but you have to sit at different table. Our social lives cannot endure a repeat of the Chuck-E-Cheese incident.

• Like 4

Chanson, do you think Engineer Trapson was a subtle shout out to you? I would if I were you, and I would tell everyone about it.

• Like 7

I was kinda hoping to hear the Engineer Brett character rather than the Engineer Cody character on this episode. I mean, Adomian does a great job as Engineer Cody, but I really like the way PFT gives his Engineer Brett character a kind of laid-back befuddlement.

• Like 13

I liked it when Hayes referenced Junebug the movie and only Sean laughed. I was looking at its IMDB and Matt Besser was in it too.

I'm from Kentucky and Will Oldham a.k.a. Bonnie Prince Billy was in that movie and we always thought it would be funny if we saw him (he lives in Louisville) to tell him we loved him in Junebug because he was in it for a couple of seconds and then my friend did it one night. So I guess you can say I'm into alt comedy.

Anyway this was a great episode of a great podcast and everyone is so funny.

• Like 9

what a fantastic episode! good job scott!!!!

hayes and sean 4ever!!! goodjob bang raj. good job holly!

• Like 18

Weren't we supposed to push for Sean and Hayes as more frequent co-hosts or some shit

That

This is me doing that

Look at all this effort

• Like 10

Did anyone else think Bang Rodgman sounded like he was on the phone? I see him there in the picture, so he must have been in the room, unless some photoshopping trickster got their mitts on those photos.

Engineer Cody Boy, can you speak on that?

Edit: Oh man, I did the Sean and Hayes schtick. I fell right into the trap.

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 5

I just gotta finish somethin' up in here. Something called a "bell pepper."

• Like 6