🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

eh pretty sure kendrick owns the rights to saying "Annie are you OK?" now

not a joke, genuinely love king kunta

king kunta is great, but michael jackson's estate literally owns the rights to saying Annie are you OK? in a song, so much so that Michael Jackson is credited in the liner notes

Whoa I just realized this is a whole new sub-forum. There's a whole sea of untapped likes out there on previously made gifs

knrlhoV.gif

• Like 19

Everything's a joke when you're the jokeman.

the_joker_jack_nicholson_hd_wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg

They should do one where while Jokeman has his eyes closed, Batman runs up and places his keister in Jokeyman's lips and then Jokerman looks at the camera confused and we see that his painted smile has turned to a painted frown.

• Like 1

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄

░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀

░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀

░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀

▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE

▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀

░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄

░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄

░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON

░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

• Like 14

True, all the real heads live in Stallis

I prefer "Westallica" myself

It's so funny to me to imagine people unfamiliar with HH listening to this and thinking "why do these guys keep messing up plurals?"

• Like 10

It's so funny to me to imagine people unfamiliar with HH listening to this and thinking "why do these guys keep messing up plurals?"

That did make for many great moment.

• Like 7

Seems like there's been some tension between the CBB crowd and the S+H faithful on this thread, but it's just like Powerman 5000 said, "this is what it's like when worlds collide."

• Like 14

Seems like there's been some tension between the CBB crowd and the S+H faithful on this thread, but it's just like Powerman 5000 said, "this is what it's like when worlds collide."

Gonna take a sincerity break and say this is the most I've laughed at a forum comment here

That's one of the songs I use to troll bar jukeboxes

Also, this thread already has the third-most replies on the CBB sub-forum. Clearly, forum activity is a very accurate barometer of podcast popularity.

• Like 6

does anyone else ever think of the comedy bang bang theme song but replace "comedy bang bang" with "hollywood handbook"? The syllables work perfectly.

Yeah me neither. I dont do that

• Like 2

9tSF6g3.jpg

You're so close! Everyone should like this post because it's good.

• Like 4

thanks for your support, dixon. i'm 3 likes away from podcast forum gold.

• Like 10

This may be the first time a CBB thread reaches 20 pages/ 400 posts without it being due to folks bitching about Pete Holmes, Cameron Esposito or a musical guest being on an episode.

Ummm people don't love Cameron Esposito? Ugh I should come to these forums even less frequently.

• Like 11

Ummm people don't love Cameron Esposito? Ugh I should come to these forums even less frequently.

yeah, there's a weird contingent of in denial homophobes (probably sexists too) who are really threatened by a woman making any mention of her sexual orientation.

• Like 3

YEAH! JUST LOOK AT THE MARVEL UNIVERSE! Andrew Ti's probably going to make a battleword where Ronna's gonna have to fight Beverly and Nerd Poker is just real Poker!

yeah, there's a weird contingent of in denial homophobes (probably sexists too) who are really threatened by a woman making any mention of her sexual orientation.

if you cannot enjoy JW Stillwater and his trusty ward in their quest to thwart the evil plans of Professor Steelwater then I feel sad for you.

• Like 11

if you cannot enjoy JW Stillwater and his trusty ward in their quest to thwart the evil plans of Professor Steelwater then I feel sad for you.

great ep, hope it comes in second on the best of

• Like 5