🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

I'm open to starting to listen to these guys, if it weren't for the amount of annoying reached by their fans, this is fucking awful

let them be annoying stooges guys, they make it at least a little funny...

• Like 2

The vibe between Cody and his own butt is immediate.

I'm sure engineer Cody Boy has always known this.

• Like 14

I used to be really into Hollywood Handbook and its still pretty good sometimes.

Its still no Gelmania

• Like 15

I'm open to starting to listen to these guys, if it weren't for the amount of annoying reached by their fans, this is fucking awful

Hey, c'mon, ain't no use mopin bout jokin

• Like 20

Their fans seem awfully pleased with themselves for imitating that Hayes and Sean shtick. Even by making that statement, I almost expect one of them to say "Mmmm, speak on that" and "isn't that interesting?"

• Like 4

Their fans seem awfully pleased with themselves for imitating that Hayes and Sean shtick. Even by making that statement, I almost expect one of them to say "Mmmm, speak on that" and "isn't that interesting?"

There are like two people doing 'nice and funny and smart' which is just a reference, don't see how they're so 'pleased with themselves', or saying 'Scott finally has some good guests', where the butt of the joke is S&H, because of course they're actually much less successful than Scott, everyone else is just doing bits as far as I can tell?

Please speak on that.

• Like 22

Has anyone listened to Hayley Shield's single child podcast? I looked it up and it seems to be by two adults so I don't even know.

Does have a ma on the most recent episode, i love a momcast.

• Like 5

I find "awfully pleased with themselves" to be THE perfect way of putting it, thank you for summarizing my own thoughts I didn't know I had so well

Guys we would appreciate any help you could offer. It's really not that much. Support local artists!btIogtf.jpg

• Like 18

Hey, Bug Lord. Get outta Sean!!

Sean, please like this post if you want me to pull the bug out of your mouth. I'm skilled with tweezers.

Edit: I'm so pleased with myself for posting this! ✌✌✌

• Like 22

The fact Night Court was referenced multiple times during this podcast excited me so much. Bull is the man.

Pickling bell peppers, butt eating, dog eating, dead animals on the wall, the background music, PFT impersonation, Andrew T.... this movie sounds amazing.

CBB - The Movie

"Just normal tongue stuff, man."

• Like 10

Edit: I'm so pleased with myself for posting this! ✌✌✌

Mmyes, points. Speak on that.

(Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG)

• Like 15

Mmyes, points. Speak on that.

(Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG)

Too scary.

(Nailed it!)

• Like 11

there is some palpable tension already on this forum, as expected. Tanks but no tanks.

• Like 23