🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

You lost my approval because there is no thread but the episode thread. You have failed me for the last time, BradCarlson

IM STILL LEARNING JOE PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE. I WILL DO ANYTHING. THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT

• Like 1

I'm doing a forum AMA. Hit me with question between now and 9 PM et

• Like 5

vcx34bW.jpg

Hey everyone just stopping by to wish american people a happy mem day and to ADC and the rest of you people that don't live in the states have a great weekend.

• Like 14

I'm doing a forum AMA. Hit me with question between now and 9 PM et

What's your favorite Facebook sticker set? I'm really on #teamDino right now, but I have very recently discovered the "Boo and Buddy" set and it's really great.

• Like 5

Chefszki, I predict that post is going to get more likes than a dog pic.

• Like 4

Hi Tim, thanks for your question. I have no idea what that is. I'll say bob the builder.

• Like 1

Isn't Bernie Sanders fucking awesome and Hillary Clinton lame and played out?

• Like 1

I don't think it's my place to take a position on that, but, yes.

• Like 1

yes on bernie but me and hilaary are ok

• Like 5

read the thread steve, you're not above anyone

now I don't want to talk about masterchef anymore

• Like 3

Dear Colt Barton,

I saw this in Olympia yesterday and would like you to explain it to me:

1080x1440.jpeg.63ebca6d7254456ab3492ecd55848e77_zpsw6i7dmu8.jpg

Thanks in advance.

The hearts on the boots remind me of one of my favorite Kurt Cobain songs, "Heart Shaped Boots." Chanson, did you know that he's from Washington State? He even lived in Olympia for a bit. Any of you see "Montage of Heck"?

• Like 7

I don't think ducks are allowed into bars in Washington State. It's unhygienic. They have salmonella and stuff.

Edit: Also they bite.

There is no greater joy in life then sharing a nice pint of beer with a duck friend. You should really move to a more open minded state.

• Like 2

Any of you see "Montage of Heck"?

I hope it turns into a series like "Behind The Music"

Don McLean: Montage of Heck

Huey Lewis: Montage of Heck

Creed: Montage of Heck

Come to think of it, Creed: Montage of Heck would be better than the Cobain one because they're shrouded in mystery.

I'm going for a walk now. BYE!!

A short walk to make me feel better about sitting on me arse for the rest of the day. I don't go for long walks. I would sy it's mainly because it's always raining here but it's actually because I'm extremely lazy and I'm not very fond of grass. Just don't like the way it feels underfoot.

• Like 3

hey guys, sweden won eurovision

haters come at me

i think maybe only zsinjeh will care

• Like 17

A message from my body:

Hey Guys,

I am just hanging out underneath this interesting/boring guy's neck, face and eyes. sometimes i get a snack and put it in his mouth or sometimes I write good poem and sometimes I writhe crazily or I do a huge jump. But my big question is, should I let him lick the Dorito dust off his fingers or should I secretly grab for a wipe and wipe it off?

-end message-

Hey Guys BH here,

does anyone know the episode where there is a guy laying on the floor, and then like his girlfriend or intruder trips over him? Anyways I can't remember but that script has always stuck with me because it is so nuts. if any of you can think of this one, please please let me know

#TeamRashid

• Like 1

Good Morning-

I'm going to Sesame Place today. My son is going to fight Cookie Monster. I spent most of the day yesterday teaching him the Superfly Smash, Atomic Legdrop, and Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Dream so I think he's ready. Wish us luck!

• Like 9

Good Morning-

I'm going to Sesame Place today. My son is going to fight Cookie Monster. I spent most of the day yesterday teaching him the Superfly Smash, Atomic Legdrop, and Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Dream so I think he's ready. Wish us luck!

Mr. Diaper... Is this a video game or real life?

As real as it gets baby

Praying for you and your son. I hate violence, but if you guys can make it quick and make it look cool, i am guessing it won't be scary... still the idea of cookie monster taking a punch is really freaky in my mind. just tell your son this is the real fight of the century and yes, you guys are gonna get that 130 mill~

• Like 6

ADC, you were in San Francisco four weeks ago and you didn't even attempt to meet up with me? Rude.

• Like 7

M0ioqHI.jpg?1

It's entirely possible that my subconscious is not voiced by Sean Clements....

Incase you can't read my horrid handwriting it says "what is frictions*".

*not a sex joke.

• Like 5