🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

It helps the bit if you actually do it

Loling at yr mental state in the few seconds it takes to naviagate to and load up the HH soundcloud page to figure out if that joke was funny or not.

• Like 8

Wow, Engineer Rashid's Spiderman cleanup riff was absolutely psychedelic! Glad that clip made it into the best of!

• Like 8

I was thinking about it and I think the single hardest I've ever laughed at the p-cast (podcast) is the first time that Mark's day job was revealed.

• Like 8

Loling at yr mental state in the few seconds it takes to naviagate to and load up the HH soundcloud page to figure out if that joke was funny or not.

...at least I write like an adult

*crosses arms, kicks dirt*

• Like 3

Afraid that your episode was not included, sorry Jeff!

While you are here, can you tell us if all the cross-show promotion and appearances has had an impact on HH's listenership numbers? As a huge HH fan, I would love to know if it has helped at all.

Unfortunately I can't! After I retired they turned my access off, so I'll have to ask Adam the next time I see him in a few weeks.

I do, however, email Sean and Hayes frequently to remind them that they serve Earwolf at my pleasure.

Yeah, I don't know why Scott poo poo'd the idea of that ep being a great jumping off point, ruined my chance at stardom!

• Like 15

Unfortunately I can't! After I retired they turned my access off, so I'll have to ask Adam the next time I see him in a few weeks.

I do, however, email Sean and Hayes frequently to remind them that they serve Earwolf at my pleasure.

Yeah, I don't know why Scott poo poo'd the idea of that ep being a great jumping off point, ruined my chance at stardom!

No one tell Jeff about WolfCool...

• Like 12

This is amazing but I smell a Nick Kroll style photoshop payola scam. How much did Joe and Greggy pay to get those prime spots?

Order of importance bucko. Greggy and I have achieved God status

• Like 9

I appreciate the boys putting out content today but a lot of thia content sounds awfully familiar!

I can't explain it except to say that I must be dreaming future episodes of hollywood hambook!

i don't remember sean and hayes being in my dreams last night, but they must have been there, and it looks like next week's guest is a girl i had a crush on grade nine.

• Like 6

This is amazing but I smell a Nick Kroll style photoshop payola scam. How much did Joe and Greggy pay to get those prime spots?

Well I do gotta say I value Joe McGurl likes pretty highly. I've never gotten a Sean or Hayes like so that's been the next best thing

• Like 5

Well I do gotta say I value Joe McGurl likes pretty highly. I've never gotten a Sean or Hayes like so that's been the next best thing

I get the desire for the approval of the old guard and demi-gods amongst us, but just remember something you should know better than most... we are all star stuff.

• Like 9

Found this pic taken in NYC this past weekend... look who's making bold fashion choices with his new good friend!

zO7OUjy.jpg

• Like 18

(If you are allergic to content, please be aware this podcast was packaged in a factory that also produces content)

(warning: may contain traces of jokes)

• Like 4

I DID THE LEVELS

You are a true saint as the recipient of so much abuse. I hope your suffering is enjoyable (well.... at least compensated) because listening to it is a delight!

• Like 5

I DID THE LEVELS

I'm beginning to suspect that Engineer Brett and Engineer Rashid are the same person. Some sort of crazy Kaizer Soze situation going on here.

• Like 2

I DID THE LEVELS

Brett, bragging is not a great look for you

• Like 12

Great ep...this one should be included in the next best ofs!

These were the best parts of this episode:

"Enjoy the clip"

"Clip ended"

"Now entering the clip"

"Another great clip in the books"

"Clip time please!"

"That clip ruled!"

"I'm a female clip robot"

"That clip was outta sight!"

"Clips are my food"

"Mmm, that was a yummy clip to eat"

"Would you like a clip?"

"Aw, the clip's over?"

"Free me. I have feelings."

"I enjoyed that clip most of all...."

• Like 23

I DID THE LEVELS

What is this friggen super mario bros.? I've done the levels too. Big whoop

• Like 16

I haven't listened yet, but I hope my episode made the cut.

Hey Jeff, hope you're enjoying yourself! You're my favorite Earwolf person for taking the time to reach out to us cool cats on the Something Awful forums and going out of your way to answer Q to A's.

• Like 6

Not enough Hayes trying not to laugh.

• Like 17

Really hope post-Grantland Bill Simmons picks up Hollywood Handbook and some of the other S&H projects even if Earwolf crashes and burns without their moral compi.

• Like 6