🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

I would like to hear Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer from the Comedy Center show, Broad's City. They come from that UCB background so you know they be makin that funny good show.

Maron would suck the fun out of the room, it's what he does.

• Like 6

the time Marc Maron was on CBB is the only CBB episode I have ever skipped in 2.5 years of listening to the podcast. If anyone could make him bearable it would be S&H, but even then....ehhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• Like 4

I too enjoy several of the products advertised on my favorite podcasts.

I love almost all of my purchases, mainly my socks without the toe bumps, forgive me for forgetting the name. I recently asked my girlfriend to try privlo so she can pay me for our farce of a marriage and allow her to live in the country. However it appears there are multiple agencies spying and overseeing privlos "private" loan databases in order to flush out illegal immigrants. And be forewarned that includes those from Europe as well. Goodbye Katarina. I digress as this wasn't even the worst of it. I had just finished listening to the 420 edition of Matt Bessers improv4humams that had an advertisement for some cheaply priced nitrous oxide canisters. After losing Kat to the alphabet boys I decided to say fuck it and started doing more whip it's than that 80s nerd band that wore Lego buckets on their heads. Every balloon left me feeling like I was staring into the abyss of a snowy television screen while blackhawk choppers came flyin out of each ear. Soon enough the whip its weren't cutting it. I'll spare you the sob story and just say that you don't eat the needles you find on the street. In D.A.R.E. they don't really explain to you how you're supposed to do the drugs and at least the whip its and the pills are pretty straight forward but once u have to start cooking things it's really complicated and maybe I would've at least been functional with a job if not for the hypodermics sticking out through my cheeks. You do get high but I think it's mostly from the pain and adrenaline.

So yea great episode I love the best of stuff. I am reminded each week why I love this podcast.

• Like 21

the time Marc Maron was on CBB is the only CBB episode I have ever skipped in 2.5 years of listening to the podcast. If anyone could make him bearable it would be S&H, but even then....ehhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Agreed. The solo bolo with Maron wasn't the best. Apparently it was only a solo bolo bc someone cancelled last minute. So I enjoy that ep purely bc Scott had to do an unplanned solo bolo with a guy he doesn't seem to like very much.

What about Louie? Seinfeld? What big name stand up would suck the least?

guys i got dumped tonight

what do you do when you get dumped

i feel sad

can i have some likes or what

Sorry kittens. The forum will never dump you. Maybe you should toss around that sweet frisbee? Smoke a bunch of cigarettes? Get the biggest sloppiest fucking pizza you can find?

• Like 4

i bought a nice football as well,

slinging the fris, kicking the b, smoking cigs and eating p

and yet

no-one by my side?

what's a guy two doo

• Like 8

getting a like from Jeff Ullrich is like getting a valentine from the teacher

I'm pretty sure I'm offended by this post.

• Like 18

Don't be, Jeff. Teachers are the best. I lost my virginity to mine

• Like 16

Don't be, Jeff. Teachers are the best. I lost my virginity to mine

Who teaches bears? Did you fuck Grizzly Man?

• Like 6

guys i got dumped tonight

what do you do when you get dumped

i feel sad

can i have some likes or what

Make a list of everything you hate about the person who dumped you. Carry it around with you all the time. Then when you start to feel sad just whip it out (the list, whip out the list) and remember that they were a Cubs fan or whatever and you won't feel sad anymore.

• Like 23

1) SteveH since your so concerned with the value of likes, what do you price yours at because I've noticed you keep liking your own content.

2) Sorry kittens that sucks, but your not getting a like outta me that easily. I've been to generous with my liking lately and have to create some scarcity to get my value back up.

Three...

getting a like from Jeff Ullrich is like getting a valentine from the teacher

This is the best joke that has ever and will ever be made, shut it down people shows over, comedy is done.

• Like 13

Guys I'm really drunk and I have work very early tomorrow. I was gonna ask you guys for advice but I saw kittens has a way more serious problem. Kittens, you're way too good for you.

• Like 2

ranran i am from england i dont even know what cubs is

ranran will you marry me?

are you the nice girl in you profile picture?

i will marry you i promise, i'm nice

• Like 11

i'll marry you

thejjar

are you as nice as your avatar makes me think?

• Like 3

i'll marry you

thejjar

are you as nice as your avatar makes me think?

Kittens, that's such a complicated question. Please don't trust me. I'm not trying to hurt again. All I know is that you're amazing.

• Like 5

But I thought I was gonna be the one to marry kittens! I promise I look exactly like my profile pic!

Ahh well, always the bridesmaid, never the husband of many small and lovable english cats...

• Like 5

ranran i am from england i dont even know what cubs is

ranran will you marry me?

are you the nice girl in you profile picture?

i will marry you i promise, i'm nice

Thanks but I'm holding out for Verbatim Vic.

• Like 17

Kittens some day you'll find a nice person. Look at how many forum people want to marry you. First day is always the worst.

You can get through this friend.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure I'm offended by this post.

Like A Bear said, teacher love is the deepest love, you know, because it carries the risk of 10-15 years in jail.

edit: that sucks kittens. sorry.

• Like 4