🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr

1981 and 2005

i am very open to correction here but looking at the years of release for the films covered from 1980 - 2015, there are only two years left to be represented, 1981 and 2005.

does anyone have any recomendation for movies from these years?

after just a quick google heres a few:

ringo starr is the ...

caveman

wtf?? .....

heavy metal

and for jason...

tarzan the ape man

theres alot to choose from this year:

aeon flux

elektra

doom

house of wax

dirty love

bewitched

• Like 1

Hey man, I just Wiki'ed them and got a list of all the wide releases. Not too sure about 1981, but I remember Alone in the Dark from Uwe Boll being pretty crap. Also xXx: State of the Union. And this may be weird to some, at least it was to me, apparently a Zorro movie was released in both 1981 and 2005, Zorro, the Gay Blade and The Legend of Zorro respectively.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/1981_in_film

http://en.wikipedia....ki/2005_in_film

• Like 1

And this may be weird to some, at least it was to me, apparently a Zorro movie was release in both 1981 and 2005, Zorro, the Gay Blade and The Legend of Zorro respectively.

zorro the gay blade???

bet its still more fun than the legend of zorro

• Like 1

1981 is my favourite year for film. I'm glad it has yet to be soiled.

• Like 1

I was going to correct you and say that they had already done Bewitched, but no, that was this week's episode of Maltin on Movies.

If they ever picked out individual scenes, I'd nominate one from Hitch (2005). Will Smith takes Eva Mendes to Ellis Island and surprises her with what he thinks is a unique and thoughtful gift: he found her great-great-uncle's (or whoever) signature on the new immigrant sign-in sheet thing. She starts crying. Because she's touched? No, because he was a serial killer and a great source of shame in her family.

???

There are endless romantic-gesture-gone-wrong options. That's what they chose?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this