🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
denimgremlin

where can I get the earliest episodes?

so for some reason, I don't know why Itunes is fucking stupid, but the other day all my CDR/CBB's up and disappeared from my computer (same thing happen with improv4humans) 5 years worth of old podcasts completely deleted. anyway I've been trying to redownload them but in itunes it only starts at episode 66. I already know there's a bunch of those early episodes I love and will want to hear again. does anyone have any tips on where to get them? or does anyone want to send them to me some how? I know it's silly but I like being a completest and CBB is one of my most re listenable podcasts it bums me out not being able to go back and hear them again.

they show up as available to download in my podcast app, and they are up on the earwolf site as well. maybe itunes is hiding ones you've listened to? try right clicking the CBB feed in there and see if there is any option to show ones you've listened to

• Like 1

I'm seeing them all on iTunes.

really? it starts at the Bob Odenkirk/Brett Gelman episode on mine.

really? it starts at the Bob Odenkirk/Brett Gelman episode on mine.

I just downloaded episode 1 (Lennon/Huebel) and it played just fine for me?

I just downloaded episode 1 (Lennon/Huebel) and it played just fine for me?

shit, i figured it out. still deleted from my computer for some reason but i see where to get them again. thanks for the help guys, i think i'm just an idiot haha

Sign in to follow this