🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 85 — David Letterman, Our Close Friend

Did you guys know Sean and Hayes used to host a podcast called The Reality Show Show? Pretty cool

http://www.earwolf.c...lity-show-show/

Any good, Joe?

I don't wanna invest the time in it if it's some garbage about The Challenge or some shit like that.

• Like 8

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, who the fuck poisoned B. B. King?

• Like 2

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, who the fuck poisoned B. B. King?

Diabetes dude.

• Like 1

maybe these guys

or these guys

• Like 3

excerpt from the Making of Far Behind DVD bonus feature.

Kevin Martin (singer) - I don't know Nick, I just feel stupid walking around the house not singing into a microphone.

NIck Egan (director) - Kevin would you like it if we got your regular house-mic? Would that make you more comfortable?

KM - Yeah, I think... Yeah, thanks Nick. My house-mic would make this feel just more real to me I guess.

NE - I totally get it man.

• Like 3

In my opinion, this week's episode, was, a great episode. Thank you.

• Like 13

Edit: I just realized that I assumed that the posters on Reddit are, in fact, people. I have no proof or evidence of this, so forgive my speculation.

there's nothing in the rule book that says a reddit user can't play people.

• Like 3

society

• Like 3

This has been a truly hilarious and, dare I day it, sexy week.

First, great episode this week. It was funny and it was nice to get the runtime back over the 60 minutes. "More is more" as the old saying goes.

Later my battery was at 69% which is one of the funniest things because it's both funny and racy.

Today, I was working away. Just inputting invoices on to the system when something caught my eye. I stopped myself and thought "No. It couldn't be happening twice in 1 week. I couldn't be that lucky". So I picked up the next invoice and slowly opened my eyes on the reference number and.....

BOOOOOOOOÖM!!!!!!!

Kkjaa4K.jpg

GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I haven't been able to get a jot of work done since. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm like one of those "Heroes" from the soon to be hit series "Heroes: Reborn" and my power is I can make numbers change to "69" and this will throw my enemies off either through the force of laughter or the sheer magnitude of their arousal.

• Like 16

hmm I guess my drunk attempt at a recurring joke from months ago did not go well.

• Like 14

hmm I guess my drunk attempt at a recurring joke from months ago did not go well.

There were two schools of thought, one of which thought you were serious, the other thought you were joking.

There is a third school of thought that believes you aren't actually a pencil.

• Like 7

Is Sean's

common knowledge in these parts?
  • Like 1

Is Sean's

common knowledge in these parts?

a web series from UCB comedy? Does UCB do anything else?

• Like 1

a web series from UCB comedy? Does UCB do anything else?

They used to make TV show. Not a lot of people know about it, but I'm pretty alt.

• Like 8

Hey Handbook Heads, I'm headed out on tour in a few days and I'm going to a bunch of places I've never been before. If anybody in a city where I don't know anyone wants to come see my band, I will happily put you on the guest list. And if I can't do that, I will buy you a beer or something...IF you can pass my test to see if you are a TRUE FAN!

(jk please come hang out with me, it'd be great to meet some of y'all)

Dates behind this spoiler tag, don't click if you don't wanna get spoiled!

ZOLTARS TOUR 2015

Friday 5.29 Austin @ Beerland w/ Xetas, James Arthur's Manhunt, Endless Youth

Saturday 5.30 Ft. Worth @ Lola?s Saloon w/ War Party, Panic Volcanic, Concrete Robot

Sunday 5.31 Little Rock, AK @ Stickyz w/ Open Fields, The Uh Huhs, GG Earth

Monday 6.1 Nashville, TN @ The End w/ Faux Ferocious, Step Sisters

Tuesday 6.2 Asheville, NC @ Tiger Mountain w/TBA

Wednesday 6.3 Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter w/ Decide by Friday

Thursday 6.4 NYC @ Union Pool w/ Painted Zeros, Savants

Friday 6.5 Philadelphia, PA @ Kung Fu Necktie w/ Night Windows, Pilkington, The Deadeyes

Saturday 6.6 WPRB in-studio (Princeton)

Sunday 6.7 Cleveland, OH @ Happy Dog w/ Sleeping Bag

Monday 6.8 Detroit, MI @ PJ?s Lager House w/ Dead Waves, Lemix J. Buckley

Tuesday 6.9 Chicago, IL @ Schubas w/ The Man, Spike and The Sweet Spots

Wednesday 6.10 Bloomington, IN @ Bishop Bar w/ Frankie and The Witch Fingers

Thursday 6.11 St. Louis, MO @ Heavy Anchor w/ Karen Meat & the Computer, Bagheera

Friday 6.12 Memphis @ Murphy?s w/ Switchblade Kid, Wray

No love for New Orleans? Also, which Saves the Day songs do you guys do?

• Like 3

Dixon, I really do love that Those People joke. And I really enjoyed yelling at you. It started a fun chain reaction of yelling at you too. So, please in a few weeks or months, when I least expect it, tell us about Those People again.

• Like 16

I have diabetes and all these jokes are really offensive to me so now I'm gonna go enter a chocolate pie eating contest and win and then die because that's what I deserve for being born imperfect :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• Like 19